CID

Fireworks and SONY

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Just read the news about Aahat turning into a daily. NOW NOW what is Sony upto?

I feel they are taking Fireworks for granted and Fireworks is just giving away to their stupid demands. I am sure Aahat turning into a Daily Show and CID turning into a Bi-weekly show is SONY's brain child. The problem has started because SONY had all hopes on YRF Serials which have proved nothing less than a disaster. The whole YRF thing turned out to be a big flop show. Now they need software to fill the places currently taken by YRF Shows, hence all these stupid changes without realizing the damage they are going to cause the shows itself.

Think further. If Aahat becomes a daily, the 11:00-11:30 PM slot it occupies now will vacant, which means CID air time might be increased, that would mean further disaster, inclusion of more unwanted conversations, stupid comedy, irrelevant scenes, stupid sub-plots, more faltu drama. I wonder if they will let CID be a watchable show. I am dreading this.

SONY, making money is not end all and be all of everything. CID and Aahat are your longest running shows and deserve some respect. Just look how Aahat started and see what you have turned it into in the name of TRP. Today Aahat is nothing but a Ramsayish Display of Crappy Makeup. Yeah thats what it is. These shows deserve more respect than being treated like fillers when your other shows fail.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aahat ka jo pahel season tha vo bahut accha tha..hum darte the..aur abhi ke  wo bhooto ko dekhakar hame hasi aati hein..vo funny face lagate hein..na ki daravane..aur vo eak chikha..usase koi darata nahi hein..agar ye weekly show ho gaya to comady show lagega..
Firworks walo ke CID ke vajah se aur CID ke re-runs se enko TRP hein..when soney was introduce there were show like Compus,mahayagya,AHat 1,I DReam Of Jeenei,denis the menis,Even old CID(after abh's entry)...lekin abhi sabhi reality shows...kaun dekhata hein enako..malum nahi?
MUze lagata hein ye CID ke vajah se chal rahaa hein...lekin es show mein bhi changes karake usaka vaat lagane vaale hein..plz firwors and soney agar aapaka channel sahi salamat rakhana hein to cID ko to achhe tarike se handle karo.

Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prabha.

Just read the news about Aahat turning into a weekly. NOW NOW what is Sony upto?

Correction - Aahat is going to be a Daily.

Fireworks has already got their hands full. Why are they biting off more than what they can chew? It is going to spoil everything. They'll lose focus on their best show - CID.

I don't know about you all....but I don't like this version of CID from the bottom of my heart. It is just that emotional attachment to the serial due to which I am watching it.

What we all love about it - ACP-Daya-Abhijeet scenes and their little casual conversations and discussions about the cases seem to have disappeared for good, thanks to this BIG team.  

I don't like Freddie calling Sachin 'SIr'. NO WAY!!! Freddie is a very senior member and at least he should call Sachin by his name.

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First of all, I watch only 1 YRF show, Powder, which is anything but a disaster. I heard Mahi Way was good, but I amnot into soaps, so can't tell. The others are plain ridiculous. Anyways, I agree that this is all Sony's doing. Sony maybe putting pressure on Fireworks to create such plots with masala and all, which most of the stupid fans of CID want, or else it'll discontinue it. Therefore, the writers are forced to churn out such characters and plotsEdited by debayon - 13 years ago
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I said earlier also saying again change the name of SONY channel. Fireworks.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
YAAR I'm dreading these changes,bahut ho gaya yaar Fireworks ab iceworks bantha jaa raha hai,they'll be loosing out the fire in them totally,main thak gayi hoon in changes se aur ab toh aur bhi khatarnaak changes ho rahe hai,god knows what else horribled things are there in store for us 😔
prabha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Correction - Aahat is going to be a Daily.

Oh yeah, corrected.
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fireworks deal with suspense, horror now implementing this on audience
Sorry for posting this here but just wanted to inform u all- I will be busy all these days and will visit this forum only on Sunday.

Now to the discussion-

THAT SUPERSTITIOUS SPREADING SERIAL TO BE A DAILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SONY HAS ABSOLUTELY GONE MAD! WHAT HAVE THEY DONE! I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO WATCH CID BECAUSE OF WORK AND NOW THIS...! I 😡

(No offence indented. Sorry for writing in caps, just wanted to shout it out.)
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly, Aahat turning into a daily show is not much of my business.... i am least bothered. But one good thing about Aahat now is, they are ending with a permanent characters whcih i hated all throuhg my life in any HORROR serials..
I am not fond of Aahat personally, but i feel Aahat is going on a correct path...only reason being, it is ending wid its permanent members format and getting back to old AAHAT horror show format.

Coming to CID.... I have always hated the bi-weekly format ...obviously bcos that has led to a BIG useless team...😡😡 But i wonder if Aahat turning into a daily show will effect CID anymore... I mean, just bcos one of their shows is changing the time slot, the air time of CID wont increase all of a sudden....We have already mentioned it here hundreds of times, that the show is being dragged pathetically at times, specially in Salil Singh's directed episodes....Now if they turn a complete a deaf ear towards us, then i cant garantee...but still i feel in this busy schedule of theirs they wont really increase the air time much!

I completely agree that SONY depends completely on FIREWORKS and so take them for granted at times...not their fault actually...cos Fireworks need to go against SONY's stupid policies at times... Unless they understand whats good for them, no one can save their shows.

Guys, now dont start getting negative yet again...CID is showing some signs of recovery....Other than the SACHIN factor, for the time being, i dont have much complaints from the show!