New Rati Article

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys found this new Article of Rati's.
She too feels bad about Nupur's death.
All I can say is that Rati deserves better and I hope from the bottom of my heart that she gets more and more success in life. She's the best on television.

Note:

TellyChakkar articles are not allowed

Topic closed

Edited by -Ravjot- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruexangel thumbnail
Thanks
we will miss her too! I hope she gets all the luck and success she deserves

the show will pay for this!!!!!!
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I hate the CV's and prod ppl for this...
SRK_fanatic thumbnail
such an honest & humble girl she is-:)
No need to feel  jealous if she is being loved so much by fans
She is God's child :D
Syeisha_Maini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
      Rati, Why are you so sweet? curse the CV's, yell at them, disgrace them, please don't be so sweet! Gosh you make us cry more, and miss you. I just hope you never see hard days in your life, and hopefully you get a very popular show to lead in. My only problem is that you are so NICE, you make us miss you more with every interview. DAMN these CV's. You are a diamond, and you don't need any jeweler to sharpen you, you are a diamond and always will be with or without a jeweler, aur waise bhi CV"s Kutein hai, and what use does a dog have of a diamond?

muaah! lots of love, and blessings.
tanushee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
veru smart interview...n we are happy to be hr fan......she dsrvs the bst..we dont wnt hr back but not like this but we want justice n we willdo everything to acheive tht...
aj_observer thumbnail
I know this topic will be closed , because telly chakkar articles are not allowed on IF... the last para graph caught my attention... there were many speculations whether she left on her own accord or CVs decided..... Up until now I didn't say anything because I didn't want to speak out of my turn... this is it.... let's see now...

Professionally there is always a challenge when I am doing a show. I believe that there are ups and downs in one's life, be it personally and professionally but I accept it with a smile. But one turning point in my professional life now has to be the death of Nupur in Miley Jab Hum Tum. When I was informed about the character dying in the show I had several questions in mind. I mean, why Nupur? I was completely attached to the character. I had played it well enough. I loved my life as Nupur. The viewers loved me as Nupur. I shot to fame with that character which has given me everything I am today. But I was completely shocked when the producers told me that Nupur would no longer be a part of the show. It was difficult to accept. But I am happy now. No regrets. Though I am sure my fans are finding it very difficult to accept my absence as I have been receiving loads of emails and messages. My fans have loved Nupur immensely and it is very difficult to digest her sudden disappearance from the show. I want to tell them that I am touched by their responses and appreciation for Nupur. I will reply to them very soon.
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
seriously....god bless her 🤗

the show is too low std for talent rati.....

no regrets now tat ur not in the show
safeplacetoland thumbnail
God they are SICK!!!
How could they do it to her man? 😭
I HATE THEM 😡

Go to rotten hell!!
rose.mn thumbnail
This article brought tears yet again in my eyes.

Why Nupur? Why only her?

Well she deserve way better, way more better than this? This show is not worth of her talent.

We luv u Rati, u are our angel.

Proud to be her fan. Rati's Fan.

We luv you RATI.