Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

style14

IF-Stunnerz

style14

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Hey guys found this new Article of Rati's.
She too feels bad about Nupur's death.
All I can say is that Rati deserves better and I hope from the bottom of my heart that she gets more and more success in life. She's the best on television.

Note:

TellyChakkar articles are not allowed

Topic closed

Edited by -Ravjot- - 05 June 2010 at 10:29pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

champakiranSRK_fanaticFanOfMAYURAnushaSunriseGreenab01awsumgirl.SilentPrincess-Samira-.Comics_Music.surveen_kapoortalkativetaurusNaughtynatty-SMay31-ImmaculateDreamSennyVampireBarbieDebolina.-Rinky-aj_observera-little-hopeafshanafreenswati05..-Jia-..Sunshine GirlpetticoatsafeplacetolandBadtameez_DilNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Rati Article" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruexangel

IF-Dazzler

ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks
we will miss her too! I hope she gets all the luck and success she deserves

the show will pay for this!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FanOfMAYUR

style14

IF-Stunnerz

style14

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I hate the CV's and prod ppl for this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FanOfMAYUR

SRK_fanatic

SRK_fanatic

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
such an honest & humble girl she is-:)
No need to feel  jealous if she is being loved so much by fans
She is God's child :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FanOfMAYURsreevijayanNikki_Titli

Syeisha_Maini

Goldie

Syeisha_Maini

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
      Rati, Why are you so sweet? curse the CV's, yell at them, disgrace them, please don't be so sweet! Gosh you make us cry more, and miss you. I just hope you never see hard days in your life, and hopefully you get a very popular show to lead in. My only problem is that you are so NICE, you make us miss you more with every interview. DAMN these CV's. You are a diamond, and you don't need any jeweler to sharpen you, you are a diamond and always will be with or without a jeweler, aur waise bhi CV"s Kutein hai, and what use does a dog have of a diamond?

muaah! lots of love, and blessings.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

champakiranFanOfMAYURmayurmaaneet-Samira-sreevijayan-Illusion-afshanafreenVampireBarbie-Rinky-talkativetaurus-SMay31-ImmaculateDreamstyle14Nikki_Titli

tanushee

Goldie

tanushee

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
veru smart interview...n we are happy to be hr fan......she dsrvs the bst..we dont wnt hr back but not like this but we want justice n we willdo everything to acheive tht...

aj_observer

IF-Sizzlerz

aj_observer

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I know this topic will be closed , because telly chakkar articles are not allowed on IF... the last para graph caught my attention... there were many speculations whether she left on her own accord or CVs decided..... Up until now I didn't say anything because I didn't want to speak out of my turn... this is it.... let's see now...

Professionally there is always a challenge when I am doing a show. I believe that there are ups and downs in one's life, be it personally and professionally but I accept it with a smile. But one turning point in my professional life now has to be the death of Nupur in Miley Jab Hum Tum. When I was informed about the character dying in the show I had several questions in mind. I mean, why Nupur? I was completely attached to the character. I had played it well enough. I loved my life as Nupur. The viewers loved me as Nupur. I shot to fame with that character which has given me everything I am today. But I was completely shocked when the producers told me that Nupur would no longer be a part of the show. It was difficult to accept. But I am happy now. No regrets. Though I am sure my fans are finding it very difficult to accept my absence as I have been receiving loads of emails and messages. My fans have loved Nupur immensely and it is very difficult to digest her sudden disappearance from the show. I want to tell them that I am touched by their responses and appreciation for Nupur. I will reply to them very soon.

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siddhi.-Aiza-champakiranAru_2009myvoiceFanOfMAYURawsumgirlruexangel-Samira--Illusion-sreevijayanAmyArTiMayUrtheaneesha1992BeetXDevilsDesireXafshanafreenswati05..Mariyam..-Rinky-a-little-hopehgrhrVampireBarbiewind453SennyImmaculateDreamtalkativetauruspetticoatsafeplacetoland..-Jia-..Nikki_TitliBadtameez_Dil

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
seriously....god bless her Hug

the show is too low std for talent rati.....

no regrets now tat ur not in the show

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

champakiranFanOfMAYURBeetsreevijayan-Illusion-a-little-hopeVampireBarbieSennyNaughtynattyImmaculateDreamtalkativetaurus..Mariyam..swati05afshanafreen-Rinky-safeplacetolandBadtameez_DilNikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top