| Bigg Boss 3 Chat Club # 37 | Invites Only| - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
You guys came here without even bringing me😭
Raju you wont believe it but I seriously remember you whenever I see IK on t.v. nowadays or anywhere else for that matter... πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Do you look like him? 😲 are you him only? 😲😲😲 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Actually I feel IK is you only when I see IK on t.v. cos your dp is also IK na.. isliye... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Bugger

Ohh i love this song .....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›..though the movie was

Oh i tottallyy agreee

i wanted to bang my head while watching it..i stayed over one of my lil cuzs house..n she forced me to watch..i was watching it for this song, but we had to still skip it, bc the picturization was pretty inappropriate...
i was soo bored while watching, n i was getting sleepy, but i had to pinch myself to stay awake, bc i didnt want to be rude πŸ˜›

They didnt even deserve even 23 ....shilpa pagal ho gayi hai ...woh kundra aaya nahi that she starts laughing .....I thin k she is too obsessed with him πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

yeap.. she definately is obsessed wtih him and boys know it so they bring him in for silly one minute too.. 😑 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Shilpa is not at all rockinng when she is on kundra kundra... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Bringing u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .....u wanted us to carry u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sweta01

Raju you wont believe it but I seriously remember you whenever I see IK on t.v. nowadays or anywhere else for that matter... πŸ˜† Do you look like him? 😲 are you him only? πŸ˜† Actually I feel IK is you only when I see IK on t.v. cos your dp is also IK na.. isliye... πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

🀣 Me too

He will be sooooo happy now. This will make his dayπŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

awww.. we forgot that you need to hold our hands when crossing over... 😳 guess you got afraid.. come here... πŸ€— 😳 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yea and I'm not heavy  πŸ˜† why did you leave me?
Originally posted by raju786

I watched the movie in theater and ...i slept halfway πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....same here i dont like the video of the song much ..but i love the audio ..i find it quite peppy .....
Once i had a bet with my cousin on amisha's bikni in this song πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sweta01

Raju you wont believe it but I seriously remember you whenever I see IK on t.v. nowadays or anywhere else for that matter... πŸ˜† Do you look like him? 😲 are you him only? πŸ˜† Actually I feel IK is you only when I see IK on t.v. cos your dp is also IK na.. isliye... πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

gosh i wish, but many ppl say i do look like him..i just need to get a toned body like him..

yeah i remember u guys throughout the day too, when i see diff things πŸ˜›