CID

EP 626 : Abhijit In Coma (11-Jun-2010) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 110

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by didobhav

yaar i'll go into depression if something like this happens Abhijeet goli khaake Daya ke hathon mein aake gira,i've stopped my breakfast half-way saw the promo again yaar its worse than depressing Behroopiya promo atleast ended on a question mark yahaan par toh they are ending with beeeep sound and ACP crying,gosh yaar hum toh Abhi-Daya koh saath chahte the and I want to really scold myself and everyone for asking that really because un logon ne bahut achchi tarah se saath nibhayi and Abhijeet came in front of Daya and had himself hit by the bullet,Daya gave an almost I've lost myself look and their expressions and emotions were so real in the promo,GOD !!! i'm still shivering and watchin the promo for 3rd time and moreover Abhijeet's wearing a white shirt this time aur woh khoon itna clearly dikh raha tha,god I really wanna cry and I am totally depressed

God !! why did I ask to get Abhi-Daya back together and show their bonding and friendship again Unhappy
I have switched off the TV. Once was more than enough,. I don't want to see the promo again. I may not even see the episode. I'll read the reviews here and decide. CryCryCryCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EP 626 : Abhijit In Coma (11-Jun-2010) (Page 5)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCry

I dunno what have they done....God!!! DOnt scare us like this plssss....

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Yaar someone has to descibe the pomo to me I can't see it for the next 6-7 hours while I am in the office. Please describe exactly what the promo shows scene by scene.I am getting very impatient and depressed.

Edited by prabha. - 08 June 2010 at 10:42pm

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
no abhi ko mat maro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

It will be Bye Bye CID if anything happens to Abhi Sir, I promise you that for sure. If I can't meet my trio, I don't want to watch it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashida15-De.De-

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
I am pretty sure this is Santosh Shetty's brain child, he wrote Behrupiya too. What is this Sir? Why do you do this to us so often.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashida15

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
ok prabhadi here goes (dil ko zor se pakadna mujhe likhte hi rona aa raha hai and I know what ur situation will be after reading):-

Promo starts with Abhijeet shouting Daya and coming in front of Daya and then jo goli Daya pe chalayi gayi thi comes and hits Abhijeet near the heart(gosh kitna khoon bahaa hai uska)
and he falls into Daya's arms and Sachin,Freddy and ACP shouting Abhijeet)
next scene Daya is carrying Abhijeet in his arms and rushing into thew hospital with tears in his eyes
Then Abhijeet's on a stretcher and Daya,ACP,Vivek and others there shouting "Abhijeet aankhe kholo and Daya looks at Abhijeet and is Abhijeet and he's almost crying
next ACP telling the doctor ki humaara sabse honhaar aur kaabil officer aaj ek ek saans ke liye mohtaaj ho gaya hai ise kisi bhi keemath pe bachaana

and then the worst part voiceover says something like ab kya hoga aur something and then ACP in a hospital chair almost crying just like Behroopiya and saying dua ki jiye uske liye ki.... and says nothing more and then ABHIJEET is shown on the hospital bed Cry Cry side mein peeeeeen sound aatha hai aur CID ka symbol in the side
that's it this will be a friday-saturday episode for sure i.e' 2hr
oohh man I'm still shivering

Limit how villainous can cousins be they are actually coming to me every time and saying Abhijeet is dead !!

Ye log TRP's ke liye hume itna kyun rula rahe hai ??

Edited by didobhav - 08 June 2010 at 10:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mrini95QUINT

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
OOh God this sounds horrible, how will I see this. You think this is specailly created promo or all will be part of the case?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top