CID

EP 626 : Abhijit In Coma (11-Jun-2010) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 110

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
OH GOD nooooooooooooooo yaar Behrupiya hoke 1 year bhi nahin hua hai. Damn I can't see Abhi Sir in the hospital now. I would have jumped with joy if it was Sachin. CID mein 11 log ho gaye lekin in logon ko Daya Sir aur Abhi Sir hi milte hain Hospital mein bhejne ke liya. Even worse how horrible that Sachin and Kajal are going to perform they will spoil it to to it all.

Edited by prabha. - 08 June 2010 at 10:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashida15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EP 626 : Abhijit In Coma (11-Jun-2010) (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
NOOOOOO !!!! just saw the promo nahin i can't bear it Abhijeet is hit by a bullet while saving Daya gosh my hands are shivering while even typing this, Cry Cry Cry,yaar hum toh Abhijeet-Daya koh saath dekhna chahte the na but that doesn't mean Abhijeet Daya ke liye apni jan pe lad jaye no separate saturday episode i guess this will continue for friday and saturday,ACP is crying and telling the doc humaare CID ka sabse honhaar officer hai,ise kuch nahi hona chaahiye and Daya is also crying badly along with Freddy,No Sachin and Kaajal in the promo but that is not making me happy,worst part of the promo,the promo ends with a peeeeeee sound and Abhijeet lying there on hospital bed,I've asked my mom-dad to change travel plans,gosh i'm still shivering !!!! Cry Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashida15

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Kya yaar......mera saara mood kharab kar diya. I am not able to concentrate on anything now...not on work, not on my family members....nothing. I am sooooo depressed.
I am unable to even have my breakfast. Cry

Edited by visrom - 08 June 2010 at 10:13pm

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
damn yaar I have not even seen the things and I am so upset. How will I concnetrate on work. This is the limit when they run out of idea this is the best ploy. DARN I hate this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashida15visrom

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Please CID team, don't punish us...

And if you end the episode showing a 'dead' Abhijeet....I'll kill you all. Angry

Edited by visrom - 21 December 2010 at 6:10am

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
yeh kya keh rahi ho. what punish? We will punish them. First they have put that idiot on our heads now this.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

yeh kya keh rahi ho. what punish? We will punish them. First they have put that idiot on our heads now this.
I'll accept 10 Sachins, but not Abhijeet in hospital yaar....reading it on this forum itself was painful. Now they have taken it right from here.  It'll be horrible to see it live in front of my eyes. I remember that one week after Behroopiya...I was going to be hospitalised because of starvation.

For me, Abhijeet being safe and sound is more than anything else.

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
yaar i'll go into depression if something like this happens Abhijeet goli khaake Daya ke hathon mein aake gira,i've stopped my breakfast half-way saw the promo again yaar its worse than depressing Behroopiya promo atleast ended on a question mark yahaan par toh they are ending with beeeep sound and ACP crying,gosh yaar hum toh Abhi-Daya koh saath chahte the and I want to really scold myself and everyone for asking that really because un logon ne bahut achchi tarah se saath nibhayi and Abhijeet came in front of Daya and had himself hit by the bullet,Daya gave an almost I've lost myself look and their expressions and emotions were so real in the promo,GOD !!! i'm still shivering and watchin the promo for 3rd time and moreover Abhijeet's wearing a white shirt this time aur woh khoon itna clearly dikh raha tha,god I really wanna cry and I am totally depressed

God !! why did I ask to get Abhi-Daya back together and show their bonding and friendship again Unhappy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top