CID

RATING: Ek Khoon Do Baar (05-June-2010) - Page 2

Poll

What rating would you give this episode?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
While watching CID I actually walked off to other room. It never happened to me but not only Sachin the way the things were shown was also boring.
1 from me. 1 to story writer who thought of something different although end couldn't digest and Abhijeet back to mormal

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: didobhav

1 for me
it was 'yawn worthy' because i was actually yawning in the episode and beech mein toh i guess i actually dozed off.
1 dene ke reasons:-
No Daya
Less of Abhijeet and ACP also
Sachin-the biggest reason,agar iska importance aise hi badhega then my ratings isi tarah ghatenge
Freddy ke saath bahut naa insaafi ho rahi hai and if this continues i would really start giving the ratings in minus Freddy sir ko importance diya jaana chahiye bahut ho gaya ji sir ji sir now he need to be given the respect and importance he deserves

1 rating bhi de hi diya kyunki i liked the fornsic scene yesterday,Abhijeet wahan hothe hue bhi he didn't star Taarika puraan otherwis i didn't like the episode not a bad one but mujhe itna dragging laga ki mujhe yaad bhi nahin hai maine kya dekha aur kya miss kiya

you are right it is clear injustic eto freddie . what happend if sachin himself do something? he is a junior officer. actually 12 year junior. i cant tolerate this. i also feel like sachin do 'daya act' sometimes. its horrible. do they looking for an officer to replace daya? also abhijit were not so active.abhi n daya should work togather again.thats it
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunnyp1414

While watching CID I actually walked off to other room. It never happened to me but not only Sachin the way the things were shown was also boring.
1 from me. 1 to story writer who thought of something different although end couldn't digest and Abhijeet back to mormal

i agee sunny. you r right.sachin is over acting.its not his cup of tea
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i will give 2 bcz i missed daya .i sachin wd over acting.
HITAN thumbnail
I ALSO POLLED IT 1 BECAUSE OF NO SEEN OF DAYA SIR.
I FEEL AS IF SACHIN HAS TAKEN ALL THE SCENES OF DAYA SIR
SACHIN SHOURD BE KICKED OUT OF SHOW

I WANT DAYA SIR BACK😭
jeet. thumbnail
i'd go fr 2!
thou wanted a 0.........no daya.........
n bigggest crap dat sachin ws leadin as a senior insptt!!
n tasha ,freddy following him!
i donno y is sacin given so much importance??
very less of abhi,,kajal n vivek 2!!
i'd say as usual a BAD EPISODE! :P
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I would give it a 2... Reasonf for this rating : The plot was nice, not with much lopholes, Abhi sir back to normal,,,I am glad he has stopped flirting!!!! I liked Freddy sir after many days!

Missed Daya although i think we shud accpet it...cos he needs a brk at times. He had gone for a holiday...so i am satisfied wid the fact!

MAIN REASON :SACHIN😡😡😡 God...such send him out yaar! Pehle abhi-daya ko alag kiya an dnow, acting to be the BOSS of Freddy and others!!!! Why???? Tell me WHY? who is HE?

I needed a dose of CID last night, so i was more than satisfied wid Abhi's presence and Freddy's, ACP and Tasha's roles... So i am giving a 2...