Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoyah thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -anisha-

how much did Jacky and Jacky pay?🀣

lol has much did the big B paid for his son and his daughter in law every year to create a new category for them to give awards to his family every year at iifa except this year THE BACHANS were not there and didnt get the free awards also lol hahah πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: zoyah

lol has much did the big B paid for his son and his daughter in law every year to create a new category for them to give awards to his family every year at iifa except this year THE BACHANS were not there and didnt get the free awards also lol hahah πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
waterlily_126 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zoyah

to make up for this yr.. next yr the bachan's will take home best parivaar πŸ˜†
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Heights of IIFA ridiculousness is the 2 Jackies getting awards🀒 

pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think kareena was the best in kurbaan, if she deserved the best actress award then that should be for kurbaan, just bcoz the film failes at B.O doesnt mean that that film was not deserving

this is the difference between hollywood and bollywood

here its all about money and there its all about reaching heights in acting first and foremost

when will the industry grow up in these terms?? god knows
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Best Performance in a Leading Role (Female) Kareena Kapoor - 3 Idiots & Vidya Balan - Paa -- If they were giving multiple awards, they might as well have given it to Priyanka for Kaminey instead. Her performance as Sweety was miles ahead of Kareena's overacting in 3I. Even Mahi's performance in Dev.D was better than that of KK in 3I.

Best Performance in a Negative Role Boman Irani - 3 Idiots -- Not really surprising but IIFA has outdone themselves with this one. That Boman's OTT and obnoxious performance of a caricature of an antagonist won over that of Kay Kay's performance in Gulaal or Amol Gupte's performance in Kaminey is rather disappointing.

Best Music Direction Pritam - Love Aaj Kal --- 🀣 Generally, awards are meant to honor achievements, not acts of plagiarism. That aside, "his" music score for LAK wasn't that impressive - not nearly as impressive as the others. Amit Trivedi's music for Dev.D was fantastic as was Vishal Bhardwaj's for Kaminey and ARR's for D6. 

Edited by ShadowKisses - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ShadowKisses

Best Performance in a Leading Role (Female) Kareena Kapoor - 3 Idiots & Vidya Balan - Paa -- If they were giving multiple awards, they might as well have given it to Priyanka for Kaminey instead. Her performance as Sweety was miles ahead of Kareena's overacting in 3I. Even Mahi's performance in Dev.D was better than that of KK in 3I.

Best Performance in a Negative Role Boman Irani - 3 Idiots -- Not really surprising but IIFA has outdone themselves with this one. That Boman's OTT and obnoxious performance of a caricature of an antagonist won over that of Kay Kay's performance in Gulaal or Amol Gupte's performance in Kaminey is rather disappointing.

Best Music Direction Pritam - Love Aaj Kal --- 🀣 Generally, awards are meant to honor achievements, not acts of plagiarism. That aside, "his" music score for LAK wasn't that impressive - not nearly as impressive as the others. Amit Trivedi's music for Dev.D was fantastic as was Vishal Bhardwaj's for Kaminey and ARR's for D6. 

i agreeeeeeeeeeeeee, wid all ur points, especially the actress one!😊
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kareena was not overacting in 3 idiots. Please don't make stuff up just because your favorite didn't win ;)
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kareena deserved the award for her performance in Kurbaan but if they are seriously not even going to consider it just because it flopped than im happy seeing her at least win the award keeping the movie she won for actually aside. Bcuz her perf. in my eyes in Kurbaan was amazing im just going to suppose she won it for that movie .