Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxx123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: chullbulli

hey i just noticed u an d i joined IF in the same month and year...an our number of posts too is above1800's lolzπŸ˜† haha lol!!
good to know that u r a maaneet fanπŸ€— btw did u watch the "breathtaking video" that is lovely i am watching it rite now...for the 10th time...geet --gal sun le soniya--utube

Although I am a Maaneet fan, I would like to see a little more development in their love story!

So far Maan is showing too much attitude towards Geet, he doesn't even give Geet a chance to explain, for example the episode in which they go to Amritsar, while Geet was on the ground crying (which she does a lot) Maan was blatantly making accusations against her.

Please do not get me wrong I do love the "angry young man hotness" look Maan has I mean it's irresistible!!!!

However, I do hope our CVs do not mess it up like always Maaneet are an amazing couple I really do wish them to be as big as Prem-Heer or Prem-Mukti or any other couples who have made an impact on us!!

I am sorry if this looks like an essay; I do take History as an A-level subject!!

Radhika 

Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Well i m not much into this forum except replying on few current topics so its news to me ....That creep Dev having Fans ?πŸ€”πŸ˜³ Dont tell me nayantara having fans too ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...and next might be Darji having a list of fans here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†