Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Best dressed television celebrities

They have to be prim and proper round the clock or get lambasted by the fashion police. As a tenet they can't be repeating their clothes (atleast not for a year till it fades from the memories of those keeping a close watch at them). They can't go OTT as the entire nation copies their act and primarily their physical appearance and look. Some of them get it wrong sometime and a few never get it right. But we chose a few of these actors who have won praises for getting it right always.

Roshni Chopra 

Roshni Chopra: Roshni spells lan and grace. She exhumes oodles of confidence and buoyancy irrespective of what she decides to slide into. She always has heads turning around for that second glance and marvel at her impeccable dressing and confidence to carry everything off.

Edited by aysha_18 - 05 June 2010 at 7:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Koyelkishubedichimuli2875Bugger

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best dressed television celebs - Roshni - Article" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Roshni can be called as Bebo of TV industry ......she has perfect figure....she can act well........she can make people laugh.......wooow......and in yesterdasy episode she just overshadowed every one... Thumbs Up Heart Roshni rocksssssssss Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dormantdreamschimuli-Aysha-Bugger

Koyel

Koyel

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Yeah......her dressing sense is sumthng which shud b apprciatd..........ClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chimuli-Aysha-Bugger

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Ya her dressing sense is good..okk...n she looks feminine..as against Sambhavna...LOL...n shes graceful also...hmm n i agree atleast she doesnt bitch...all the things in epi she has done minus anmol se kam karwana n bartan dhone par bimar hona i quite like her...LOL..n she was genuinely concerned for anmol too...soo rosh is better than actually many girls on showLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

2875-Aysha-Bugger

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chui_mui

Ya her dressing sense is good..okk...n she looks feminine..as against Sambhavna...LOL...n shes graceful also...hmm n i agree atleast she doesnt bitch...all the things in epi she has done minus anmol se kam karwana n bartan dhone par bimar hona i quite like her...LOL..n she was genuinely concerned for anmol too...soo rosh is better than actually many girls on showLOL

she has traits of thakurain ...u knw Tongue she is not used to work...thats y she only orders ...shezz a sweetheart Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chimuliBugger

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shuleen-

she has traits of thakurain ...u knw Tongue she is not used to work...thats y she only orders ...shezz a sweetheart Embarrassed

now dun say anythin plzzSleepy   sweetheart ? Wacko Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

2875Bugger

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shuleen-

Thakurian .....sweetheart ?ShockedShockedShockedShocked....kaun roshni ?LOLLOLLOLLOL......yeh majnu toh bilkool hi gaya LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chimuli

mihali7

Goldie

mihali7

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Rosh is genuinly concernced for Anmol she wants to treat her like a lil' sis and really will feel bad wen she leaves........and hope they don't have a fight.

Edited by mihali7 - 05 June 2010 at 1:15pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top