Fan Fictions

Things have changed - Mayur SS Last Part - Pg 19 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 23

--jassi--

Goldie

--jassi--

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Amazing!
-Jassi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Things have changed - Mayur SS Last Part - Pg 19 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prerana_mjht

prerana_mjht

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maloo19

hey
       wonderful start plz cont soon
      n add me to pm list
                                                                            Marium

Thank u SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maloo19

prerana_mjht

prerana_mjht

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxJaSsIxx

Amazing!
-Jassi

Thnx SmileSmile

prerana_mjht

prerana_mjht

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Hey everyone
Thanks for the lovely comments

Heres the second part

I was on cloud 9 that evening, overflowing  with happiness, appreciating myself for the bold step I have taken to initiate a conversation with the "smiling assassin"'."The response was not bad'It was quite encouraging" I told myself as I drove back home'.

The world seemed very beautiful that day'The more I thought about the incident, the more I cherished it'.For the first time, I didn't hate it even when the short and plump traffic constable pulled me over at the end of the road..

To his surprise, I greeted him with a pleasant smile and showed the documents he wanted to see'"What a boring job'" I sympathized with him'He has to brave the pollution and dust all day and the only thing he can do to beat the boredom is to check documents'What a life!!!

As I took each turn on my way back home, I thought hard about the turns my life would take because of Nupur'And of course,  her life would change too'

That's what the institution of marriage is meant for'To change lives, in one way or the other

I thought,  recollecting how my married friends always playfully cribbed about getting married and blamed the person who thought first about the match'.Would Nupur and her parents agree to our  marriage? Would my parents agree? I don't even know her caste'That's not what you think about when you see a lovely damsel walking in front of you and boosting your heart-beat  right? The heart always gives mind a miss in certain aspects'Though the mind is very powerful, it will have to obey the heart when it takes control'Hmm'

"When will I take control of my life?" I thought as I neared my home'I stayed with friends as the office  was not in my home town' I worked in a small city'I loved it'I always loved places which were bearably noisy'The so-called hubs of India are all unbearably noisy'.My home town is one of them'I loved it too but from a distance'

Coming back to Nupur, I was focusing more on the "What next with Nupur?" aspect more than my routine, mundane tasks'I would need to start my balance sheet with Nupur or else my life would be out of balance'

"Why am I so insecure? Why this sudden feeling of incompleteness?"'As usual, I didn't know the answers'but I was sure that I needed Nupur to complete my life....Girls either complete a man's life or finish it off altogether'I hoped I would land in the first category'

"I would need to get more creative to make progress in the covert operation" I said to myself..May be it was just my opinion..May be Nupur was smart enough to figure out what was going on'

Then came an opportunity without any disguise'I was in a famous restaurant one evening, celebrating one of my friends' birthday, when out of the blue, Nupur walked into the restaurant, with two of her friends'Looked like she was just hanging out...I didn't get a feeling there was any special occasion..Of course, she created a special occasion for me'

Luckily, she was sitting close to the water dispenser'So I didn't have to scratch my head too long to find a reason this time'I walked to the water dispenser slowly enough to gain Nupur's visibility'She greeted me with a smile and said "Hi Mayank..How come you are here??"

My reaction was a combination of surprise and embarrassment'.Surprised that she remembered my name'Now that's something unusual'With so many things to remember  in this busy world, why would someone remember the name of a one-step-away-from-a-stranger's name? "Hmm'May be you are lucky bro" I congratulated myself'I was embarrassed with her question as to why I was there'I couldn't figure out a reason why I should not have been there!!!  Not giving away my emotions, I replied "It's my friend Samrat's birthday today, How about you?"'

Part 3- Pg 8

Hope u like it

Do comment and criticize

Edited by prerana_mjht - 07 August 2010 at 10:30pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mayur247ramsha.aslam-Aiza-sakura_mayur--jassi--mayurg2010kirti123rads14-sam-You-Know-Whoprachi06daniella05sanjana yadav-Samira-ShwePooFavouriteofallyumnakapoorBeetXDevilsDesireXmayurartiMyInspirationzpagli91a-little-hopePrishna_DBPS-afsha-annie07myownarea-Arti4ever-

You-Know-Who

IF-Dazzler

You-Know-Who

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Lovely update..

I so love this Mayank who plans for makinh his girl his own..

that sounds so real and and and lovely..

loved the update..

Continue soon..*wink*

Akansha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sam-

ShwePoo

IF-Rockerz

ShwePoo

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Amazing update!!!
Loved it...
Pls continue soon..

anju011

Goldie

anju011

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
hey nice ss.
liked it.
plz pm me next time.

prerana_mjht

prerana_mjht

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak12

Lovely update..

I so love this Mayank who plans for makinh his girl his own..

that sounds so real and and and lovely..

loved the update..

Continue soon..*wink*

Akansha

Hey thanks akansha Smile
I love this mayank too Embarrassed

Originally posted by mjhtnupurmayank

Amazing update!!!
Loved it...
Pls continue soon..

Thanks dear Smile

Will continue soon

Post Reply New Post