Fan Fictions

Things have changed - Mayur SS Last Part - Pg 19

prerana_mjht thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone

I am starting an SS on mayur ( My beloved )

Intro

Mayank and Nupur graduated and working in an office .. They dont know eachother

Chapter 1:

I was lost in myself admiring her beauty as she was sipping her orange juice..particularly her lovely eyes, which were  windows  to her beautiful soul...I clearly remember that evening, though a lot of time has elapsed since then'We were sitting in a lake side restaurant, enjoying the breeze, and more than the breeze, enjoying each other's company'.

"So how was the day, Mayank?" asked Nupur

'"Not as beautiful as it is now" I replied looking at her eyes without blinking mine'

"Stop embarrassing me...Talk something else" replied Nupur'.

By then I knew that women don't exactly mean what they say'More of ten than not, they mean the exact opposite

"I will change the topic if you want me to, but you can't stop me from speaking the truth" I replied, my eyes giving away the admiration and love I had for her

She smiled'"God!!! Why can't I have her by my side all my life" I silently prayed to God, wondering if God would interpret it as a question and not as a request'"Let's walk for a while" she said'I gladly obliged..We walked for a while, hand in hand, lost in love'.Yes, we were in love, and we still are'

I had proposed to her recently'Strangely, she accepted!!! I never expected that it would be so easy'But yes, the first step was easy enough'I never knew that she also loved me 'I always thought mine was one-side love' To my pleasant surprise, it turned out to be mutual

I first spotted her in my office, walking hastily to her desk, as if someone was chasing her...I figured out later that she had to finish off some stuff and catch her bus on time, so she hurried back to her desk'I don't believe in" Love at first sight"'I must admit it was attraction, or to be even more specific, infactuation'.I had an itch to get to know her better, rather than just be a colleague'And I was looking for opportunities ' common friends, common acquaintances or at least common neighbours'but all my hopes were thrashed mercilessly by the almighty'it was decided by destiny that we should have nothing in common, except for the office we worked for'

Days passed..nothing changed...except for my imagination, there was no momentum in my life'I spotted her frequently since then'God has his own ways to torture men'First he creates attraction,  then he challenges us to search for ways to make the initial moves, but gives no clue in that direction'I was getting worried that I would just remain a silent spectator and probably will have to soon see her with someone else..

What if she would hold his hand and even worse, rest her head on his shoulder? "God!!! That sounded terrible'I was filled with envy though it was purely due to my creativity'" I decided to give life to my dreams and not let them die a hopeless death'

She was dressed in a blue saree that day'Now that's something I sincerely appreciated in her'She always wore sarees and never even thought of other options

'She is still the same in that aspect'.She was walking a bit leisurely that day..May be she was done with her work'And luckily, she was not with her boring friend that day'I approached her slowly, trying to consciously control my excitement and act normal'

When I came close enough, I said "Excuse me'Aren't you the girl who wrote a wonderful article on conserving our environment? I must tell you it was an eye-opener to many folks"'She smiled a little mischievously as if she figured out my intentions and said "I am Nupur'and I am not the author you are looking for"'"Ok" I said out loud and said to myself that there is no such article as well'"I am Mayank..I am a Manager in the Finance Department.. How about you Nupur?"'She replied "I am a Manager too'In the Legal department"'"Oops'If things worked out for us..I would need to be careful 'Otherwise she will use legal terms even for petty things and win over me" I said to myself...

This is my first part

Do comment .... if u like it i will continue

Part2 --- page 4
Edited by prerana_mjht - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seemamittal thumbnail
Heyyyyy prerna
Really amazing start
Do continue soon
ShwePoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome part...
Pls continue soon..
Pls add me to your pm list...
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey amazing starting!!
you are too good the way you had written it,s totally awesome yaar!!
Mayur were toally magical  and i just love them !!
do continue soon waiting for the next update eagerly
prerana_mjht thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakura_mayur

Heyyyyy prerna
Really amazing start
Do continue soon

Thnx dear
Will continue soon once my mind settles down

and congrats for ur 12th results
prerana_mjht thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjhtnupurmayank

Awesome part...
Pls continue soon..
Pls add me to your pm list...

Thanks dear

Will continue soon😊
prerana_mjht thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash_sajan

hey amazing starting!!

you are too good the way you had written it,s totally awesome yaar!!
Mayur were toally magical  and i just love them !!
do continue soon waiting for the next update eagerly

Thanks a lot dear 😊

Will surely continue
awesooooooome..
superb.....
wonderful........
loved it...
thanx for the pm........
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3