Ankhoon hi Ankhoon main ishara hogaya............. - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
mujhe kuch nahin kehna.......baass.......wo scene dekhte jaoon😍
now i feel lyk to say Kuch To Hua Hain Pratigya Ko....she lukd at his eyes almost locked in theree.....it wass soooo romantic❤️
thanks to CVs for showing us this scene👏

Yes that was a wonderful scene...

It was beautiful the way she motioned him to sit with her eyes....and the look on his face when she's pulling off the clothes from the peg line...😍
Originally posted by Aabrayy

now i feel lyk to say Kuch To Hua Hain Pratigya Ko....she lukd at his eyes almost locked in theree.....it wass soooo romantic❤️

abi kuch na kehtay hoay bhi aap nay sba keh diya just like teh way prats said with her eyes :)😳
Originally posted by the_rain

Yes that was a wonderful scene...

It was beautiful the way she motioned him to sit with her eyes....and the look on his face when she's pulling off the clothes from the peg line...😍

yeah that was cute look
That Kriya scene was an un-expected one ......

Pleasant  to eyes- To watch ......

Soothing to ears-To listen to their short convo & hear the BG music playing.......................

And that little moment when both of them were looking into each others eyes for a few second, when Krish was coughing & Prats rubbed his back...................that was a treat to us .....................😉 

I think for the first moment both of them sit a little patiently with each other................it was for few minutes only .........but  atleast they did na..............😃

The way Prats signalled him to sit & to eat through her eyes...............was too cute........and they way Krish obeyed her.............it was too cute...................😃 

Edited by anu-s - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Aabrayy

Yes Aabrayy, that scene was so romantic & that was for the first time when both of them locked their eyes with one another & get lost for few seconds................. so adorable.................😍

Agree with you......it was a very cute scene😍...it looks like Prats has some feelings for him though she does not show it...

Hope Nainaji explains to her to stop crying over spilt milk and look ahead in life😊
Originally posted by kriyafanforever

Agree with you......it was a very cute scene😍...it looks like Prats has some feelings for him though she does not show it...

Hope Nainaji explains to her to stop crying over spilt milk and look ahead in life😊

yeah this is the only thing i am loving about naina jee. if she keep on washing prats brain i am sure one day she'll develop gud relations with krishna :)
Originally posted by anu-s

Soothing to ears-To listen to their short convo & hear the BG music playing.......................

And that little moment when both of them were looking into each others eyes for a few second, when Krish was coughing & Prats rubbed his back...................that was a treat to us .....................😉 

I think for the first moment both of them sit a little patiently with each other................it was for few minutes only .........but  atleast they did na..............😃

The way Prats signalled him to sit & to eat through her eyes...............was too cute........and they way Krish obeyed her.............it was too cute...................😃 

this was truely the best part wonderfully done by both arhaan and pooja 👏 krishna looked sooooooo innocent!! 😳 lubed prats expression
Originally posted by anu-s

how did i missed my partner's post :)

truley amazing way to say anything na 4 the very 1st time i find pratigya cute ( that too infront of arhaan) sigh sigh sigh

i was drolling over arhaan when he actually complianed u wont ask me teh food and she brought he must be like

o my my i should attempt a suicide at teh moment :)

indeed few minutes were really affective :)