Jogi Thakur Has An Illegitimate Child-Article - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
look i would love this twist i just dont know hw many tracks  theyve got running all at once!
Originally posted by payel_roy

oh my GOD now the question is will that girl be another ichcha or tapasya??? woh kise support karegi???? another new character...

she should be more evil than taps ...😆
hahahahahaha so if she is evil u would definitely support her...how ironic!
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

hahahahahaha so if she is evil u would definitely support her...how ironic!

yes jogi's illegitimate daughter should be more evil than tapp to teach her  a lesson ...
now tappu should understand what snatching is or snatching her father is ...which she allways accused ichha ..
and i dont support any character ...specially evil ...all are useless in this tv serial world ...😆
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

yes jogi's illegitimate daughter should be more evil than tapp to teach her  a lesson ...
now tappu should understand what snatching is or snatching her father is ...which she allways accused ichha ..
and i dont support any character ...specially evil ...all are useless in this tv serial world ...😆

Thanx buddy...exactly how i think....u need to talk like a sensible person and not support anyone just for the heck of it...Hope these so called fans of evil charcters also understand this that what they do is weired and calling others ironic..........
oh god phale dada ji nd ab jogi b tooba............. ek hi to acha insaan tha uttaran main woh b.............
kalko veer ki b 4 ya 5 girl frnds a jaye gi kahi se
Originally posted by Rahul_Vaid

Thanx buddy...exactly how i think....u need to talk like a sensible person and not support anyone just for the heck of it...Hope these so called fans of evil charcters also understand this that what they do is weired and calling others ironic..........

I totally agree with both of u. But my stance still remains the same that there shd be someone to teach a lesson to the evil tappu. She shd get a taste of her own medicine. Hence someone who is more evil that her is required to defeat her.

And I read here someone saying abt Tappu being pativrata (makes me laugh). Does she know the meaning of pati or vrat to be a pativrata. Selfish creature that she is. Ive seen ppl capturing others properties and building houses on it as their own. Turns out that after a few yrs it really becomes theirs bec of lengthy court cases. This is the same way. Tappu snatching Veer and after some days calling him her husband.

Whether its a serial or real we have always learned that truth triumphs. Hence Im still confident that Tappu will and should get a strong dose for her sins.
Originally posted by fast trak

I totally agree with both of u. But my stance still remains the same that there shd be someone to teach a lesson to the evil tappu. She shd get a taste of her own medicine. Hence someone who is more evil that her is required to defeat her.

And I read here someone saying abt Tappu being pativrata (makes me laugh). Does she know the meaning of pati or vrat to be a pativrata. Selfish creature that she is. Ive seen ppl capturing others properties and building houses on it as their own. Turns out that after a few yrs it really becomes theirs bec of lengthy court cases. This is the same way. Tappu snatching Veer and after some days calling him her husband.

Whether its a serial or real we have always learned that truth triumphs. Hence Im still confident that Tappu will and should get a strong dose for her sins.
Hey thanx a lot...very good example you have given...totally agreed......😊
ROFLLLLLLLLLLL

seriously.......this has to be the most hilarious show EVER.

First that Tap Water bahon me chale aao monkey dance then the ridiculous marriage track with retarded tap water and vansh's affair then thissssssss hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhhhhhhhahahaaaaaaaaa

Now they will show Tap Water is actually illegimate child of Daddaji ie she is veer's phua.😆

then they will show that Veer is actually a girl who wears man clothes like ammaji

then they will show iccha is actually daughter of a billionaire who left her property

then they will show that Tap Water and Chanda are having L affair ;)

etc etc etc

So I sincerely hope creatives look into my above suggestion for more INTERACTIVE storylines for future. 😉Edited by Evita. - 13 years ago
Cool that's so nice
I wonder what Tapu baba will do as just the thought of sharing her father with Ichcha has made her so -ve and now if she finds that she actually have a real sister then Tapu ko to Ram hi Rakhe 😆😆😆