Poll

should nandu get pari??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
rain thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
i find pari n nandu the most funniest characters in the serial ..speacailly pari she brings about so much humour ..n shes always like as if someelectric wire is running in her ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I guess the poll says it all! Nandu deserves better than Pari!😛

- Rifhat

armaan_luver thumbnail
Nandu can do so much better. Pari can never appreciate the sensitivity of a guy like Nandu- esp if he is not 'loaded' with $$$$$$.
Punjabiandikuri thumbnail
i thnk nandu should get pari cuz hez so much in love wid her i guess but it wouldnt hurt him 2 find a better grl. jassi would even b good wid him. 😆 ðŸ˜³
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Welcome to da FORUM PUNJABANDIKURI!
Samona thumbnail
maybe nandu will knock some sense into pari when they get married.  if not, i hope their kids have pari's looks and nandu's brain.
paayal007 thumbnail
Gosh Pari is UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
ritu thumbnail
Nahiiiii  Bechara nandu barbaad ho jayega, sabse pehle to uski mummy ko ghar se nikaal degi. Uske beauty parlour ka kharcha uthate uthate nandu ka ghar bik jayega. So NO NO NO
ahmed316us thumbnail
oh come on!!! he deserves better than that!
kaboo123 thumbnail
Pari is only chasing a mirage. The moment she will discover the true identity of Nandu that he is no loaded dude, she will dump him just like his mobile phone pal did. Nandu should go for one of his own type rather than keep chasing girls in mini skirts like a love lorne puppy. Besides he needs to truly smarten up rather than take the aide of lies to get women.