Pratigya

Arhaan's paunch

bhulp2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys before you all come pouncing on me to assasinate me, lemme say I am a die-hard fan of him (Arhaan Behll) too. I love him to the word. However I have to write this. Since I have started watching him on telly, I have always noticed his paunch. He has a thin- frame body and so one can easily see the protruding belly. It is always noticeable from his shirts and kurtas and now in his pics with Akshara in the light blue Kurta on the forum, it is just not hiding itself.
Arhaan if you read his post please please pardon me. I am not being rude to you. Paunch or not I love you............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofwan thumbnail
Ur right!Arhaan must do some situps and ab-exercises!And mayb build his body!He'll look mo handsome&dashin!!!😆😆😆
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ur rght...in the akshara arhaan pics it's very visible.....but it's nt tht visible in the SPA red carpet pics....maybe bcoz..it's black shirt....c'mon go for sum workouts!!!!1
SANARHAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For me however he is now, he is the best! bichara pehle se itni mehnat karta hai ab exercises ka time kaha mile ga poor Arhaan! He is really slim and thats enough! his belly is just fine! Ab itna bhi patla nae hona chahiye kisi ko warna acha nae lage ga! bichara pehle se itna weak hai kaaam kar kar ke!! he  is just perfect😳
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: tara_21

ur rght...in the akshara arhaan pics it's very visible.....but it's nt tht visible in the SPA red carpet pics....maybe bcoz..it's black shirt....c'mon go for sum workouts!!!!1

now they r shooting for 18- 20 hrs... with angadwa back and arooshi's doctorwa coming he will have some time for himself...

anyways i luuuuuuuuuuuuuubbbbbbbbbbbbb him the way he is muuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. [:D/] Edited by nisha2010 - 13 years ago
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: SANARHAAN

For me however he is now, he is the best! bichara pehle se itni mehnat karta hai ab exercises ka time kaha mile ga poor Arhaan! He is really slim and thats enough! his belly is just fine! Ab itna bhi patla nae hona chahiye kisi ko warna acha nae lage ga! bichara pehle se itna weak hai kaaam kar kar ke!! he  is just perfect😳

u r ryt sana.....pooja bhi thodi bublu hain aur uske saath arhaan agr ekdum slim hua to accha nhi lagega....dono bublu honge to zyaada cute lagega.....arhaan is jussssstttt fineeeeeeeeeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
🤗
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: nisha2010

now they r shooting for 18- 20 hrs... with angadwa back and arooshi's doctorwa coming he will have some time for himself...

anyways i luuuuuuuuuuuuuubbbbbbbbbbbbb him the way he is muuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. [:D/]

agree with u.....just lub him the way he is......!!!!!!1
SANARHAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaasshh

u r ryt sana.....pooja bhi thodi bublu hain aur uske saath arhaan agr ekdum slim hua to accha nhi lagega....dono bublu honge to zyaada cute lagega.....arhaan is jussssstttt fineeeeeeeeeee😳😳😳😳
🤗

True! They both Look just perfect together how they r now at the moment😳😳 none of them needs to change themselves. They are just perfect!😳
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SANARHAAN

<font color="#cc0066">True! They both Look just perfect together how they r now at the moment😳😳none of them needs to change themselves. They are just perfect!😳</font>

Agree to u guys... Arhaan n Pooja just look perfect.... and as far as his belly is concerned... it makes him luk cute yaaro 😳 He looks.... choo chweet in those pics with Akshara !!!!!!Edited by paaal - 13 years ago
ya agreee...........................