Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

bhulp2010

Groupbie

bhulp2010

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Guys before you all come pouncing on me to assasinate me, lemme say I am a die-hard fan of him (Arhaan Behll) too. I love him to the word. However I have to write this. Since I have started watching him on telly, I have always noticed his paunch. He has a thin- frame body and so one can easily see the protruding belly. It is always noticeable from his shirts and kurtas and now in his pics with Akshara in the light blue Kurta on the forum, it is just not hiding itself.
Arhaan if you read his post please please pardon me. I am not being rude to you. Paunch or not I love you............

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwini6000chhaya007kasturika_kashuAbray

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhaan's paunch" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sofwan

sofwan

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Ur right!Arhaan must do some situps and ab-exercises!And mayb build his body!He'll look mo handsome&dashin!!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

tara_211

IF-Dazzler

tara_211

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
ur rght...in the akshara arhaan pics it's very visible.....but it's nt tht visible in the SPA red carpet pics....maybe bcoz..it's black shirt....c'mon go for sum workouts!!!!1

SANARHAAN

Goldie

SANARHAAN

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
For me however he is now, he is the best! bichara pehle se itni mehnat karta hai ab exercises ka time kaha mile ga poor Arhaan! He is really slim and thats enough! his belly is just fine! Ab itna bhi patla nae hona chahiye kisi ko warna acha nae lage ga! bichara pehle se itna weak hai kaaam kar kar ke!! he  is just perfectEmbarrassed

kasturika_kashu

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tara_21

ur rght...in the akshara arhaan pics it's very visible.....but it's nt tht visible in the SPA red carpet pics....maybe bcoz..it's black shirt....c'mon go for sum workouts!!!!1

now they r shooting for 18- 20 hrs... with angadwa back and arooshi's doctorwa coming he will have some time for himself...

anyways i luuuuuuuuuuuuuubbbbbbbbbbbbb him the way he is muuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. [:D/]

Edited by nisha2010 - 05 June 2010 at 3:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paaalSANARHAANmushiroxx

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SANARHAAN

For me however he is now, he is the best! bichara pehle se itni mehnat karta hai ab exercises ka time kaha mile ga poor Arhaan! He is really slim and thats enough! his belly is just fine! Ab itna bhi patla nae hona chahiye kisi ko warna acha nae lage ga! bichara pehle se itna weak hai kaaam kar kar ke!! he  is just perfectEmbarrassed
u r ryt sana.....pooja bhi thodi bublu hain aur uske saath arhaan agr ekdum slim hua to accha nhi lagega....dono bublu honge to zyaada cute lagega.....arhaan is jussssstttt fineeeeeeeeeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Hug

paaal

tara_211

IF-Dazzler

tara_211

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha2010

Originally posted by tara_21

now they r shooting for 18- 20 hrs... with angadwa back and arooshi's doctorwa coming he will have some time for himself...

anyways i luuuuuuuuuuuuuubbbbbbbbbbbbb him the way he is muuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. [:D/]

agree with u.....just lub him the way he is......!!!!!!1

paaal

SANARHAAN

Goldie

SANARHAAN

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

Originally posted by SANARHAAN

u r ryt sana.....pooja bhi thodi bublu hain aur uske saath arhaan agr ekdum slim hua to accha nhi lagega....dono bublu honge to zyaada cute lagega.....arhaan is jussssstttt fineeeeeeeeeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Hug
True! They both Look just perfect together how they r now at the momentEmbarrassedEmbarrassed none of them needs to change themselves. They are just perfect!Embarrassed

paaal

Post Reply New Post

Go to top