//LoneDesignz//#1 CLOSED - Page 115

Posted: 12 years ago
waohhh Zoi, stunning update
awesomeee spcly the VZ red one
fabbb..keep rockin':))
OK! 
Jia, Ayesha & Harshu - Thank you for spamming the last 10 pages of my shop 🤣 You guys did it *proud smile* Sorry I wasn't here cuz it was night down here :( I just woke up and saw 151 pages of my shop *touchy moment*

Ok will open the shop sometimes this week :)

x x
Edited my post on page 138 😳 ❤️ ❤️ And Congratulations for the new gall in adv Zoah !!! 🤗
Edited by kriti_binal - 12 years ago
Preeti - Thanks so much, Preeti 🤗 Yeah that was one of the best scenes of the movie. Ajay&Aish were at their best <3

jasangel - Thanks so much dear! 

karan_sidmodi - Thanks so much hun! 

Harshu - Thanks so much hun! Am so glad you liked ShiRan and SA stuff! 

Kanky - Thanks so much for your kind words, hun! It really means a lot :)

shewascool902010 - Thanks so much hun! Thank you for using my sig :)

Zaryab - Thanks so much hun!

Ehsaas  - First of all, many congratulations hun! May Allah bless you in your new life 🤗 Thanks so much for commenting :)

Sanam - Thanks so much yaar! Point noted. Will def make MiChi stuff in the next update :)

Hina - Thanks so much hun! So glad you liked VZ stuff :)

Jenny - Thanks so much, Jenny! It means so much that you commented in my gallery :) Thank you! Glad you liked that SA sig 

Ayesha - So glad you liked Aish&Ajay sig. I miss those movies :(

Aisha - Thanks so much hun!

Saru - Aww hun! No need for sorry! I completely understand! I'm so glad you liked ShiRan stuff! Gorgeous pair, aren't they? They need to come in a show together asap :P Thanks so much once again hun!

Sabi - Aww thanks so much dear!  I'm so glad you commented in my shop. It means a lot!

Fari.KaShian - Thanks so much hun! I'm so glad you liked my work! 

Ayesha - Aww that's such a lovely comment on MiChi stuff. Thanks so much!

Jia - Jana, thanks so much for your comment! I'm so glad you liked everything! Promise, will make you an avi like that for sure! Will PM you about the tutorial :) Me so glad you liked Vivah sig too. I miss them onscreen :( You're using the Vivah and KW-Sanz sig? 😲 Thanks so much hun 🤗 It means a lot :) You liked KW-Sanz sig? I didn't cuz the colouring didn't come out the way I wanted :(

Ayesha - You're too sweet to comment on my every single sig! Thanks so much hun!

Jia - So glad you liked that ShiRan sig! It's actually one of my favourite sigs :P 

Ayesha - You liked MiChi sig? So happy! Me making more on them for the new shop :P

Jia - TP sucks big time! But don't worry it wasn't the best creations of mine 😆 You serious about icons? I such big time  😆

Jia - You too commenting on my each update? That's super sweet yaar! Thanks so much! Glad you liked everything :P My personal fav is the first IHLS sig :P You want me to make you a sig? 😲
You serious? That's a huge compliment hun! Thanks so much and will def make you something on SG in that style :)

Jia - Suggestions taken! Will def work on them!

Harshu - Thank for spamming my shop along with Jia and Ayesha! 😳 🤣 By the way, thanks for using the ShiRan sig :P

Jia, Ayesha and Harshu - Thank you so much guys! You guys seriously rock <333

Shikhz - Thanks so much hun! So glad you liked the colouring!

Kriti - Thanks so much for your ever so encouraging comment, Kriti! You always leave a big smil on my face! Thanks so much hun! Thank you for using my sigs :) It means a lot! Aww what's wrong? Hope you get well soon! Take care hun 🤗

Seriously, thank you so much guys for always commenting and encouraging me! 🤗

x x

Edited my comment @ page 138.😊
Thanks so much, Farzana!

x x
Ermmm..ok i know i havent commented on the update..
Sorry Zoah, but lack of time.

Anyway, may i know the page number on wich the update is.? And yea, when are you opening your new gallery.?
Radz - The update is on 138 :) and no need for sorry! I completely understand! Ah about the new gallery, may be tonight or tomorrow. I've still got some stuff to make, so let's see!

x x
u better open your shop soon yaar 

Waiting for your new shop 😃