Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

I enjoy watching Vivek with Freddie, with Abhi Sir its only Daya Sir I like to watch. These new bonds are a big no no for me. That reminds me we have been talking about Daya-Abhi jodi only what about Freddie-Vivek jodi? I miss them together as well.
you are right di...we miss fredy-vivek too

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GET DAYA-ABHI BACK TOGETHER (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

I enjoy watching Vivek with Freddie, with Abhi Sir its only Daya Sir I like to watch. These new bonds are a big no no for me. That reminds me we have been talking about Daya-Abhi jodi only what about Freddie-Vivek jodi? I miss them together as well.
I have mentioned in the other post - they have got it all wrong. Freddie shouldn't be addressing Sachin as 'sir'. Arey who is Sachin, damn it...he has just joined CID 3 weeks back. Maybe he has a higher designation, but NO!!! Freddie has to start calling him as 'Sachin' and not 'sir'. I don't like this.

And those sweet conversations in the famous CID jeep - I miss them so much. The episodes have become too formal. They discuss only about cases. And if they see our posts here and start some casual scenes, the only thing they can think of is Freddie doing some undignified stuff (like sleepwalking in one episode Dead) and Abhijeet flirting in the lab. No, this is not what we want.

Maybe the last Daya-Abhijeet casual conversation was in Sr insp Abhijeet where Madam P made her grand entry. After that, there has been nothing at all.

We'll list out those sweet moments for the silent member if s/he is reading this.

Edited by visrom - 05 June 2010 at 7:33pm

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
I see Sachin going up and down performance wise, and I hate it when he comes in between Daya and Abhijit, actually I hate how they are trying to break up Abhi-Daya into Abhi-Vivek and Daya-Sachin. Absolutely stupid! However, I wouldn't go to the extent of telling him to leave, that's over-exagerrating it, I'd say that he better not come in the way and stay in the background.

mimarain

Goldie

mimarain

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
I for real do nlt like this jodi infact i prefer DAYA/ ABHIJIT jodi as they are super cool in solving the cases

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged

Guys we witnessed Daya-Vivek jodi in few episodes. And then it broke up. May be here it goes too. After some day Abhi-Vivek jodi will break up too.

And then finally our beloved duo Daya-Abhijit and Vivek-Fredie will be presented in front of us. Sachin should paired up with Kajol. I mean they both are new and not experienced like others. Tasha might be joining ACP as assistant. That would be a cool and enjoyable scene for us.

Forensic department should remain like now. I dont find any change there.

I wish we would see that soon.Party

HITAN

HITAN

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged
THAT,S REALLY TRUE SACHIN IS TAKING DAYA SIR'S PLACE. IN FRIDA'S EPISODE ALSO
DAYA SIR WAS MISSING.

SACHIN GET BACKAngry    

-Ayushi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayushi-

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
well said we want Abhi-Daya back and pls sachin leave.
sachin copies daya sir i don't like dis pls we want our duo to be back together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sristy

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged
kal to hadd hi ho gyi...no daya n sachin leadin!! lolzzz......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top