CID

GET DAYA-ABHI BACK TOGETHER

JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Last few episode ( except Khara chemical bomb ka) there were no Abi-daya todather.AS all know the mein USP of this show id ABHI_DAY JODI...(HUM SAATH SAATH  HAI).  WE never imagine ki CID mein abi-daya saath na ho.Last chemical bomb ka khatara mein jab saath dikhaya to wo episode kitana rocking ho gaya tha..lekin jo episode mein wo saath nahi wo episode kitanehi achhe ho wo utane racking nahi lagate...
Please agar koi CID ka silent memeber ye padha raha ho to hum request karate hein..etane saalo ko do acche dosto aur cop ki josi mat dodo..episode kabhi achhi nahi hoge..aap kitane achhi story ya direction ho ya koi improvement..we never call that episode as excellent.
so It is our humble request Please

GET DAYA-ABHI BACK TOGETHER

Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sristy thumbnail
You are 100% right. Please sonywale humlogoko is Sachinse bachao. We don't want this Sachin or Kajal with our Abhi-Daya jodi. We want Abhi-daya back. Is Sachinke wajase humare Daya Sir ka screen time kum mat karo please.
JP22 thumbnail
please bus hogaya..aur nahi seh sakate hum..aur kitine din tak abhi-daya ko dur rakahake usa sachin ko sabhi jagah dikhate rahenge...etani improvement kiyi lekin CID asali aatma ye jodi hi missing hein to CID ka maja nahi...CID real cid nahi lagata..
we miss both badly now days.
aapne naye logo ko kyo add kiya od team hi achhi thi..we were haapy with that team.
prabha. thumbnail
Yaar when was the last time we saw Daya-Abhi together in the gaddi? it seems like ages ago. Ever since this creature called Sachin has come he is ways with Daya Sir. I hate it. The other day I was seeing cases like Dead Boxer and Qatil Khiladi just because I miss seeing them together so much.Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Dont worry guys.. They will be back soon. One Fireworks will realize it and then they will fulfill our wish. For that long time, we need to wait and have patience.

For the time being Enjoy, ABhijit and Vivek jodi. Well they are having some bondings right now.

JP22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: acp_pradyuman

Dont worry guys.. They will be back soon. One Fireworks will realize it and then they will fulfill our wish. For that long time, we need to wait and have patience.

For the time being Enjoy, ABhijit and Vivek jodi. Well they are having some bondings right now.

are yaar thik hein..lekin unhone jo real bonding hein vo mainatain nahi kar paye...so why we accept new bondings yaar..kyo har bar hamey aha adjust karana padata hein..
pahel tarika se problem tha abhi sir ka charector affect ho raha tha..ab wo kaha thik hone laga to salunkhe aur sonali ..
eak vo poorvi..sab narz the
aur afredy ko joker pretend kiya..ACP usape har baar chillate hein...tumne kyo kiya to promotion..
its hurts a lots yaar
har baar hum positive nikala te hein..ha yar being a positive..hun crap sahen kar rahein hein
wo sachin ji kya aaye hamari CID mein...kar diya abhi-daya ko juda
why should we bear this kind of crap...aap kyo add karate jaate hein jo logo ko pasand hi nahi..etane saal vivek etana imprtanat nahi diya..lekin aate hi sachin Yaha ke badshaha ban gaye..kyo etana imp usako...tro ko ignor hi kar diya hein)except 2 episode...khara chemical bom ka and apaharan) ..baki ke sabcrap..aur ye continue huva to CID ka raha saha charm khatare mein pada jayega.

Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
I enjoy watching Vivek with Freddie, with Abhi Sir its only Daya Sir I like to watch. These new bonds are a big no no for me. That reminds me we have been talking about Daya-Abhi jodi only what about Freddie-Vivek jodi? I miss them together as well.
JP22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prabha.

I enjoy watching Vivek with Freddie, with Abhi Sir its only Daya Sir I like to watch. These new bonds are a big no no for me. That reminds me we have been talking about Daya-Abhi jodi only what about Freddie-Vivek jodi? I miss them together as well.

you are right di...we miss fredy-vivek too
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prabha.

I have mentioned in the other post - they have got it all wrong. Freddie shouldn't be addressing Sachin as 'sir'. Arey who is Sachin, damn it...he has just joined CID 3 weeks back. Maybe he has a higher designation, but NO!!! Freddie has to start calling him as 'Sachin' and not 'sir'. I don't like this.

And those sweet conversations in the famous CID jeep - I miss them so much. The episodes have become too formal. They discuss only about cases. And if they see our posts here and start some casual scenes, the only thing they can think of is Freddie doing some undignified stuff (like sleepwalking in one episode 🤢) and Abhijeet flirting in the lab. No, this is not what we want.

Maybe the last Daya-Abhijeet casual conversation was in Sr insp Abhijeet where Madam P made her grand entry. After that, there has been nothing at all.

We'll list out those sweet moments for the silent member if s/he is reading this.

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I see Sachin going up and down performance wise, and I hate it when he comes in between Daya and Abhijit, actually I hate how they are trying to break up Abhi-Daya into Abhi-Vivek and Daya-Sachin. Absolutely stupid! However, I wouldn't go to the extent of telling him to leave, that's over-exagerrating it, I'd say that he better not come in the way and stay in the background.