Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

A Little help needed....

myralicious Groupbie
myralicious
myralicious

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Hey guys i hav jst strted watchng da show sum 2 weeks ago and i want to know that y is kinjal and raashi against each other??? kinjal shud b agnst gopi because she wants her brthr to marry anita but why raashi???........if anyone can tell me..i would b vry thnkful....Smile

Sweetyzz Senior Member
Sweetyzz
Sweetyzz

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
i don't know either hmmmmm just let me know also

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandni-

Chandni- IF-Sizzlerz
Chandni-
Chandni-

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
i think its just because rashi and her r on like the same level and rudeness and they want to prove which is better
Chandni- IF-Sizzlerz
Chandni-
Chandni-

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
and also cuz kinjal and her mom noticed rashi trying to get close to jigar and they r trying to get rid of her the why rashi and kinjal hate each other
Sweetyzz Senior Member
Sweetyzz
Sweetyzz

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chandni-

and also cuz kinjal and her mom noticed rashi trying to get close to jigar and they r trying to get rid of her the why rashi and kinjal hate each other

exactly thats wat i am thinking also but u know wat i am soo attracted with this show tht i cant miss a second of it esp tht guy jigar he took my heartHeart away!!Embarrassed
Chandni- IF-Sizzlerz
Chandni-
Chandni-

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweetyzz

Originally posted by Chandni-

<font color="#006666" size="4">exactly thats wat i am thinking also but u know wat i am soo attracted with this show tht i cant miss a second of it esp tht guy jigar he took my heart</font><font color="#006666" size="4">Heart</font><font color="#006666" size="4"> away!!Embarrassed</font>
Vishal aka Jigar took ur heart away nice he does tht he took mine away when he was in Kasam Se
Rose-Petals IF-Dazzler
Rose-Petals
Rose-Petals

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myralicious

Hey guys i hav jst strted watchng da show sum 2 weeks ago and i want to know that y is kinjal and raashi against each other??? kinjal shud b agnst gopi because she wants her brthr to marry anita but why raashi???........if anyone can tell me..i would b vry thnkful....Smile
nothing special reason behind that LOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by innocent-26 - 06 June 2010 at 5:21pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top