Three questions about this show

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
1) I recently got into this show and in let's say 10 episodes, I've seen Manav cry at least 5 times. Is he supposed to be an emotional character?

2) I was watching this character Ajit disconnect the phone line and in the shadows, you see him brutally assaulting his wife. Did he rape her? I ask because usually in Zee TV shows, they would show the man from a top angle and the woman from a bottom angle yet they did not do this here. Did he rape her or merely beat her ruthlessly?

3) Does everyone have a different showing of this show? Because yesterday's episode is where both Archana and Manav say that they want a divorce. I have Zee TV USA and that is the latest episode.

Thanks for any response given.
Posted: 13 years ago
1.Manav has become a emotional and sensitive character because of the circumstances he's been in. He wasn't always like that but in the past 6 months he's had to choose between his love for archana and responsibilities toward Shravni and his family so he's torn between them.

2. Well Ajit did rape Vandu before but nowdays he just abuses her every chance he gets.

3. The U.S is one episode behind India. I don't know about anywhere else

hope that helps