XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Is It My fault, That i am Slowly yet very Fast πŸ˜† falling in love with this couple, πŸ˜›, The Cuteness of suhana and simplicity of Eshaan is just making me πŸ˜ ...I Just love them 😳.......

by the way my name is Neha and this is my first Post Here πŸ˜ƒ

luv
Neha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gosh i thought u were complaining abt our forum or somethingπŸ˜†....No neha its not ur fault..SGP is such a show that it can make anyone fall in love with the showπŸ˜ƒ

btw welcome Neha to our loving SGP forum...as loving as the Kashyap Parivaar
πŸ˜ƒ
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Well i guess you're not the only one..Today's scene between the two of them was uber cute! Am loving this couple too...Ishaan was so funny trying to wake Suhana up..and Suhana..πŸ˜†

I esp love the last part when he calls her one last time..and she opens her eyes big..πŸ˜†
Blueberry i agree with you,,today they were just adorable...i ahope they won BEst Jodi award πŸ€”..which seems a lil difficult cause they have tough competitors but no Offense to anyone...i dont like the others...I seriously want thhis couple to win...They are soo cute......

My mum(elder bhabhi)  who never watches indian Soaps..love this show especially suhna..She says that "Iski smile achanak akkar achanak he chali jaati hai " πŸ€£ ......

@ Shaunak....Thanks for the warm welcome.......

Edited by Additi... - 13 years ago
Sanayaa thumbnail
Awww Neha ur post is sooo cute yaar πŸ˜†
Welcum to d forum dear πŸ€—
Nd yaaa I agree wid rijul its not ur fault SGP is such a gud show it can make nyone fall in luv wid it...
Vase I think its producers' fault lolz dey have given us such a mindblowing superb show...lolz...
Awwww guys even I luved todays scene....It was choooooooooooooooochweeet....Nd Suhana damn adorable... Kya jodi hai bye god... Ishu was behaving as a full too hubby yaar....D sweetest nd d most adorable cpl 😍
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Additi...

Blueberry i agree with you,,today they were just adorable...i ahope they won BEst Jodi award πŸ€”..which seems a lil difficult cause they have tough competitors but no Offense to anyone...i dont like the others...I seriously want thhis couple to win...They are soo cute......

My mum(elder bhabhi)  who never watches indian Soaps..love this show especially suhna..She says that "Iski smile achanak akkar achanak he chali jaati hai " πŸ€£ ......

Don't worry you offended nobody!..Even i dun like the other Jodis..πŸ˜† πŸ˜† And well i think it's too early for them to win best Jodi...Next year they will stand a higher chance for sure! πŸ˜ƒ..But if they had won, then i'll be so happy too!! ...:)

Hahah, well Suhana smile was cutttee today...πŸ˜† some parts were funny..i didn't understand why she had to make her voice like that..? πŸ˜† 

BTW love your Avi..Haha i guess you're waiting for HC's new show right..and me too a premeer fan!...πŸ˜ƒ
Sanayaaa...Its so good to see someone familiar here πŸ˜†,...You laways say that about me...πŸ˜†..its not that i am complaining i love compliments 🀣

Yeah..Sunaha ki bachchi is so lucky......Got such a Unique and antique πŸ˜†
family......Yeh daily soaps ki sabhi leads kismat wali hai...sabko aik dam Mister Perfect milta hai..Whether its Heer or suhana....Gosh i am soo jealous  πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

PS: Your siggy   as always..i didnt liked it 😍

Sanayaa thumbnail
Vini I will kill u lolz... Dont talk about Harshu's show yaar I will be lost in his world again... Bas ab to raat me drmz me bhi harshad hi harshad hoga 😍
@Neha:even I luve ur avi yaar😳

Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

Don't worry you offended nobody!..Even i dun like the other Jodis..πŸ˜† πŸ˜† And well i think it's too early for them to win best Jodi...Next year they will stand a higher chance for sure! πŸ˜ƒ..But if they had won, then i'll be so happy too!! ...:)

Hahah, well Suhana smile was cutttee today...πŸ˜† some parts were funny..i didn't understand why she had to make her voice like that..? πŸ˜† 

BTW love your Avi..Haha i guess you're waiting for HC's new show right..and me too a premeer fan!...πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah Best of Luck For Next Year....We will made them win πŸ˜‰, Her Voice πŸ˜†... mujhe laga galla kharaab hai shayad...πŸ˜†.. But i loved the way he hold his hand and made him sit agin just to check his dressing πŸ˜†, though she was deing to sleep again πŸ˜†..(Like me)πŸ˜†

My Avi......"Hmphhhhhhhh"..I am premeer fan so its not easy to accept the new jodi...anyway....I am waiting for Hc......πŸ˜‰, waise bhii Screen par woh o baaqi sab kuch Blur hojata hai πŸ˜†
Sanayaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Additi...

Sanayaaa...Its so good to see someone familiar here πŸ˜†,...You laways say that about me...πŸ˜†..its not that i am complaining i love compliments 🀣

Yeah..Sunaha ki bachchi is so lucky......Got such a Unique and antique πŸ˜†
family......Yeh daily soaps ki sabhi leads kismat wali hai...sabko aik dam Mister Perfect milta hai..Whether its Heer or suhana....Gosh i am soo jealous πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

PS: Your siggy as always..i didnt liked it 😍

Oopsy I didnt even recognise u g... I was lyk I kno her no I dont yes I kno her no I dont lolz but yes finally I kno dat I kno u πŸ˜†
Kya karun aadat se majbur hun... 😳
Haan yaar her sasuraal is sooo nyc who wuldnt luve to have such a sasuraal 😳
Hyeee u r rght sab ki sab ini lucky hain...kaash thoda se lucky hum bhi ho jaaye πŸ˜†
Uffff neha g aap to meri siggy ke peeche hi pad gye πŸ˜†