Save file
Zippy Videos Online video
Put file Online Video
Badongo.com Online & D/L
Zupload
Login To Vote
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi All...

Nomi and Fareed wants to know which website you all prefer JJKN videos to be posted on...

Please vote and leave any comments if there are any.

Thanks,
For Nomi/Fareed

Mods/Viewbies: If you can keep this post sticky for 24 hrs it will help a lot with there work
Folks.. I must say that Nomi and Fareed are doing an awesome job! Many thanks to them and everyone else (forgive my ignorance here) involved in this effort of uploading videos for us.. 👏

I have a request here.. It would be great if you could also upload the videos such that they can be downloaded to be viewed again (and again 😉 )... Am sure you understand... Appu ko jitna dekho, ji nahin bharta 😳

I know it takes a lot of effort to upload videos.. Do consider this request if its not going to be trouble for you folks..

You guys rock.. Keep up the great work!
Thanks buttercup.
How about all? Sorry but each of them work only at certain times, for me! 😭 I havn't tried the last three. Rapidshare is okay and zippyfile so far works most times.

Yeah guys Nomi, Fareed, koolsana..you guys Rock! 👏

Really appreciate your effort and selflssness! 👏

And me seconds ancy! That would be great! 😳
i like Zippy Vidz coz i get 2 watch it online as i am unable 2 download any files at this moment in time

btw- gr8 work with d vidz Nomi/Fareed!!! we really appreciate ur hard work 😃 😃 😃

thanks!! 👏 👏 👏
Zippy videos are the best for me. No hassles and no time delays. I would prefer zippy any day and anytime.

And I cant forget to thank Nomi, Fareed, Lasforever and rest everyone from JJKN club for your endless efforts in providing us the update from time to time. 👏 👏 👏

You definately rock folks!
i can't view zippyfile videos
i m living in singapore....i can view from putfile,megaupload,savefile...not zippy videos..pls help!!! 😭 😭

Originally posted by jassie_17

i can't view zippyfile videos
i m living in singapore....i can view from putfile,megaupload,savefile...not zippy videos..pls help!!! 😭 😭

oh... pity both of us... we can't view it at zippy Nomi... pls help... perhaps megaupload can help us to watch the video... pls help.. we beg you...

Edited by Rinaz - 18 years ago
Thanks Buttercup.
Please do it on any other than Zippivideos as here in Thailand, we are not able to open Zippivideos. It is constantly giving error that "Downloads are temporarily disabled in your area". I have tried at different places and with different but no use.
So, please please use some other site......... 😊
megaupload becouse the other you cant download
zippyfile does not work properly....megaupload or savefile is better.