~Mayurians Forever #51~ We miss you our angel - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Yaaarrr m felin v v v v baddd..........
we need to do something to stop this show from continunig .......................lets do something ...........these cvs need to be taught a lesson rite now ..........
firstly lets wait and watch for trp rate..then lets take a step..wat hav u guys decided to do abt the poll
Originally posted by stuti123

we need to do something to stop this show from continunig .......................lets do something ...........these cvs need to be taught a lesson rite now ..........

itsnt it time for petition or something....at least an apology is a must
They have messed with Nidheya Suresh...iska punishment unhe milega...zaroor milega...and that's my final word!!
yeh stuti now we would show the creatives what we would do and make sure the sow goes off air very soon
M telin u low trps vil be tight slap on their face vidout ne actions...that vil be the best revenge.........
and those stupid SG fans ...........showing false remorse idiots .............atleast now we ll be saved from bhootful expressions ........................and this show ll end within amonth ........................dats my curse and my promise as well..........
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

M telin u low trps vil be tight slap on their face vidout ne actions...that vil be the best revenge.........

ya u r right hinu.......good luck with their  "mannered" actors...😡.....who cant even give an exp right
Low TRPS...is NOTHING...
We will make sure they go mad.....I will make sure they go mad.

I hope this explains why I was so negative in the afternoon...I knew!