Upcoming Case Titles on Wikipedia - A JOKE - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Nice jokes. Hah. Who makes this wrong jobs in WIKIPEDIA ? Perhaps pravha does....lol.
 the idea is generated by ' abhijit sawant under arrest'  hope the authorities will clean up the wrong stuff

Imagine SRK being cast in CID team. What should be his designation ? Acp. or Ins. or Officer.
Originally posted by acp_pradyuman

Nice jokes. Hah. Who makes this wrong jobs in WIKIPEDIA ? Perhaps pravha does....lol.

I knew why you were here and with every post you just confirm what I have always said about you. You are here to spoil the fun, go on try harder next time.
Again started off with new game???

Acp_pradyuman Dear why do u make such comments yaar!!! I thought this time u wud keep urself out of all these !!!
 Plss a sincere request to everyone, plss dont start making comments which u know very well wud irritate others. bahut ho gaya....let IF be a better place... dont start arguing yet again!

What are you talking about? Prabha.

I never make any such thing to spoil fun or make you upset. But I suspect you have problems with me and I don't know what they are.
Anyway I dont care you and your so called problems.
It is a public forum and everyone has their right to express their views , we may like or may not.
@ acp_pradyuman.
just explain what do you mean by this

"Nice jokes. Hah. Who makes this wrong jobs in WIKIPEDIA ? Perhaps pravha does....lol. "

Every misunderstanding will be cleared

Oh that would be pravah(flow). Thats a hindi word. And I was talking about the person of WIKIPEDIA who did this mess.
Oh Ok then its my mistake. I though you mis-spelt my name, like so many do here all the time. However that word did not seem to fit the context, anyway my apologies. Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
I knew it. @ sunnyp1414, your and my efforts went down the drain. Anyway I am out of here. Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago