Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Will Geet's truth come out to Maan via Munshi ji?

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok, we all know that Geet is going to confront her family in front of the villagers.

The truth will come out in front of the villagers. The false Handa pride will be shattered to pieces. Perhaps Channi's truth will come out as well.

All this will be the talk of the village. Slowly the news will spread all around.

Munshi ji hasn't gone to Delhi yet. Surely he will get whiff of the talks.

What if he tells Maan once he goes to Delhi-"Sahab ji bahut gadbad suna hai maine. Woh jo zameen jis ladki ke naam par thi jise aapne khareedi. Badi gadbad suna us ladki ke baare mein."

Maan will not give a look to Munshi ji because he too will want to know. Munshi ji will continue to tell how the family had her married off to an NRI, and were duped. And now they wanted to kill her because she was pregnant.

Then perhaps to Maan, all the weird things will start to make sense. However he still won't know who was the one who duped Geet. He might recall when Geet refused to sign the land papers saying that she was cheated in 3 days.

He prolly will feel bad for Geet as he misjudged her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That is one very interesting way that Maan can get to know about Geet, I like this idea. But we all know the show is quite unpredictable lol :)
I really want him to know the truth very soon though😳
Edited by kashish 1322 - 13 years ago
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The show is very unpredictable .....i never ever expected in my dreams for geet to come back and confront her family ....I'd thought she would run away πŸ˜†

Well ithink maybe Maan comes back to return that Taawwiz again πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and as he has become so protective of geet he would want to check whether she is fine or not. And there where he hears the whole story along with Gaanvwalas
pisces16 thumbnail

I hope you are right Bugger and he finds out when she will be telling everything in front of the village people tommorow

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
interesting one .wanna dis happen......😊
eshasrk thumbnail
I was also thinking that maybe after Maan discovers the Taveez he comes back to return it and maybe then he might hear the entire truth abt Geet and her family.
Maybe just maybe Gur joins in and tells the truth abt Channi's death also and that Brij is responsible for the death of his wife and unborn child.
So this confusion of Maan abt Gur & Geet will be solved also.

But it's difficult to predict what's gonna happen next, coz this show always has this surprise element in store for the viewers.........
Tomiko thumbnail

How about Maan has all intentions of leaving Geet to her fate but at the last minute decides to help and overhears everything?πŸ€”

pisces16 thumbnail
Maybe he has not left town yet.... and can take her with him.