Fan Fictions

~Will You Love Me?~ Promo (01/01) (Page 39)

Post Reply New Post

Page 39 of 40

kajenkashkriya

Goldie

kajenkashkriya

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Hi :D 

Oh, so in your PM, you wrote, please ignore non readers, right? My question is: Why would someone ignore SUCH an amazing writer's work?

I reallly wanted to know what happened, and this was amazing! The way Rahul and Muskaan are so protective of Riddhima and how Riddhima loves that Muskaan and Rahul are together is so cute!

What Armaan did was wrong, and that's all Nikki's fault. Well, it's his too, he is the one that did the deed. I'm glad Rahul doesn't acknowledge him as a friend anymore-he totally deserves it. 

Now, coming to the end of the part. OMG. WHAT? I love Rahul. :) And I'm sure Armaan's going to feel some emotion-be it jealousy, guilt, remorse, or just plain anger. At least, I hope he feels something. Ugh, Nikki totally disgusts me. I want to rip her throat out. 

Anywaysss. Update soon! I'm waiting! :) Really! I really think  you write really well and I hope to have you continue this as soon as you can!

Love, 
Kriya <33

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Will You Love Me?~ Promo (01/01) (Page 39)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ethereal-Path

IF-Sizzlerz

Ethereal-Path

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
OMG!! u updated?? Shocked Shocked I thought u completely forgot this FF. Thanks a lot, Medzi for pestering her *hugs* and Happy bday ! =D
As for the update, wow ! I loved it. The fact that u updated after so long was enough to make me happy and then the update ... m really looking forward to ore of this FF.
Please, continue soon. Thanks for d pm.

Love
Vini

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.

kajenarshianya

kajenarshianya

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Hey,
I just read ur FF. It was SOOO good.
I loved Armaan  and Riddhima's fighting and playing around while the were working on the project. They were soo nice.
and Rahul and Muskaan. MADE FOR EACH OTHER!
but i hated how Armaan used Riddhima. That is sooo sad. I cant believe that actually happened. I had a feeling something bad would happen but that bad. Thats just sad.
Please continue soon and if possible, please PM me.
Thanks Smile

anumeha_rajat

IF-Sizzlerz

anumeha_rajat

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

simply amazing part..

superb...waiitng for armi reaction..

hearing rahjul..

thnx for the pm

-Prithi-

IF-Rockerz

-Prithi-

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
very nice part
Rahul is protective of Riddhima
thanks for the pm

ammyluvridzi

ammyluvridzi

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Awesum part

Jinalee114

Jinalee114

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

Promo

"Why do you care what Riddhima does now, Armaan?" Rahul asked.

"Because..."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Armaan looked dead into Rahul's eyes.

"If you hurt her in any way, Rahul, you're going to pay for it."

Hey, everyone! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! i know, i know late again...but tht's not new Ermm but 2 finish this ff and update it regularly is a part of my new year's resolution so hopefully i succeed in tht! so anyways...here was little promo of wht's gonna happen in the next chapter Wink n i'll reply 2 everyone who commented on the previous chapter soon Embarrassed

Edited by Jinalee114 - 01 January 2012 at 8:49pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

iamursforeverAr_Asyafanscorpio95akshadKaJen_addictionMedha.sjain

Medha.

IF-Sizzlerz

Medha.

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
OMIGOSH!  You Updated A Promo! Big smile Dancing  I'm Soo Happy!  And The Preview Is Just Awesome!  OMIGOSH!  OMIGOSH!  OMIGOSH!  OMIGOSH!  Armaan's JEALOUS!  Wowies!  Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please Update Soon Jinu Or Else I'll Die!  Is An Update Possible By Next Week?  Please Say Yes Cuz I'm Dying To Read More!

Medzi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top