Fan Fictions

~Will You Love Me?~ Promo (01/01) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 40

Riddss

IF-Sizzlerz

Riddss

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
nice FF
continue soon

love
Riddss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jinalee114

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Will You Love Me?~ Promo (01/01) (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jinalee114

Jinalee114

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight2630

hey Jinalee114 thanks 4 reply Smile
ur welcome hun n u could call me Jinalee or Jinu if u like Smile

Jinalee114

Jinalee114

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivi17

i wanna be on the pm list
coming rite up! Big smile

Jinalee114

Jinalee114

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaanrox

awsum FF!!!!!

Luv the concept.......continue soon and plz add me to ur PM list!!

--fiza
thnx hun!....will update super soon!...will definitely add u 2 my PM list! Big smile

Jinalee114

Jinalee114

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by i_clueless

hey! i happened to cross this one..very nice FF! Big smile luvvin AR and Muskaan especially..wonder what's going to happen at the ball..kissi tarha AR bas mil jaaye LOLLOL i'm in desperation of AR..it's so sad we won't get to see them anymore CryCry 

continue soon! keep up the great work hun..please PM me when you update
thnx sweetie!...i know i will also miss AR but atleast we have ff's tht we can read abt them n ofcourse we have their memories Day Dreaming...i will update super soon...n will definitely add u 2 my PM list! Big smile

-Miya-

Jinalee114

Jinalee114

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riddss

heyyy dear,
nice FF
continue soon

love
Riddss
thnx hun!...will continue super soon! Big smile

Jinalee114

Jinalee114

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Pink - Riddhima's thoughts
Blue - Armaan's thoughts

*Chapter 2*

Mall

"How about this dress?" Muskaan said holding up a dress from the rack.

"Too short." said Riddhima.

"How about this one?"

"Too long."

"This one?"

"Ewww...NO WAY!"

"Riddhima, we've been looking for a dress for you for the past FOUR HOURS! Just pick one already!" yelled Muskaan.

"Chill, Muskaan. Jeeezzz...You don't have to yell."

"I wasn't yelling." said Muskaan, trying to control her temper.

"Oh, yes you were."

"No, I wasn't."

"Yes, you were."

"No, I wasn't."

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Is there a problem, ladies?" asked the store manager.

Riddhima and Muskaan stopped bickering and looked at each other. Both of them burst out laughing. Riddhima had just been telling Muskaan to stop yelling at her and it ended up having both of them yelling at each other. After their laughter subsided, Muskaan and Riddhima took a deep breath and looked at the store manager.

"No, we're alright. Thank you." Muskaan said politely.

The store manager looked at them weirdly and walked away.

"Awww...I'm sorry, Muski." Riddhima said while hugging Muskaan.

"I'm sorry, too, Ridzi." said Muskaan, giving back the hug.

That's how their friendship was like. They both would fight on something big or small one second and the next second they would be saying sorry to each other. They would always be best friends no matter what.

"Okay...Now let's find your dress before all the stores close."

"Face it, Muskaan. We've looked everywhere but there is not one single dress that I like. Every dress has something that I don't like or is missing something."

"Blame it on the dresses why don't you. You're so picky."

"Yes, I am and proud to be." smiled Riddhima with her head held up high.

"Hahaha...Then what are you going to wear for the Ball?"

"I'll think of something. At least you have your dress. We can find mine later. Now let's just grab something to eat and go home. I'm really tired."

"Alright, let's go."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

English Class

Riddhima enters in the classroom. She looks toward Armaan's desk. He's not here yet? Riddhima goes to her desk and puts her things down and takes a seat.

BBRRIINNGG!!

"Alright, settle down everyone. The bell has rung." said Professor Shubhankar.

Everyone takes their seat except Vivek.

"Mr. Sharma, stop flirting with Ms. Adams and please take your seat."

Vivek just smiles and takes his seat. Riddhima shakes her head.

"Okay, so as we learned last week about..." Shubhankar was interrupted when'

"Sorry, Sir."  Armaan came rushing into class.

"Warning, Mr. Malik."

"Yes, Sir."

"Please take your seat."

Armaan moved toward his seat. As he was moving, he saw Riddhima looking at him. He looked back and had sort of a small eye contact before Riddhima looked away. Armaan saw something red creep up her checks. Is she blushing!?

"As I was saying, I will be assigning a project to everyone about the famous writers we learned last week."

All the students made noises of disappointment.

"Calm down, calm down. This project will help many of you boost your grade up so no one should be upset by this. I will be deciding everyone's partner and, together, you will be writing and presenting a paper on the famous writer I give you. In addition to the paper, you will also be making a model of one of their famous scenes from one of their stories."

I hope I have a good partner.

"After I give you your partner, move your seats and get an early start on how you are going to do the paper. Here are your partners'" Professor Shubhankar started saying the pairs. "Riddhima...you will be working with Armaan."

Riddhima's heartbeat increased. She looked towards Armaan. Armaan looked at Riddhima.

"Your famous writer is going to be Shakespeare." informed Professor Shubhankar.

I can't believe it! I'm working with Armaan for the first time! I love you, Professor Shubhankar! It's destiny! We even got Shakespeare as our famous writer, the writer of Romeo and Juliet! *sigh* But I'm so nervous. What if I make a fool of myself in front of him? It's not like I haven't before...but that's another story. Please help me, God!

"Get started!" announced Professor Shubhankar.

Armaan got up from his seat.

Oh no, here he comes.

"Ummm'Hi!" said Armaan.

"Hi'" said Riddhima.

Armaan took the seat next to Riddhima and moved the desks closer. There was silence.

OMG! This is so awkward...and why is he so close. If he only knew the affect he has on me!

This is really awkward. I don't even know how I'm going to work with this girl if I'm already feeling this awkward. God, please help me!

Okay, Riddhima...take a deep breath and act normal.

Riddhima takes a deep breath.

Okay, Armaan...take a deep breath and be nice.

Armaan takes a deep breath.

Here I go.

Here I go.

"Hey, let's..." started Armaan.

"Do you..." started Riddhima.

Both had started talking at the same time. Armaan and Riddhima giggled.

"You go first." said Armaan.

"No, you go." said Riddhima.

"Are you sure?"

Riddhima nodded.

"Okay...since we don't know each other...let's start from the basics...Hi! My name is Armaan and I am your partner for this project." Armaan said holding out his hand.

"And I am Riddhima." Riddhima shook his hand.

While they were shaking hands, two guys were walking towards each other and collided. Both of them fell on the floor with a THUD! Armaan and Riddhima looked towards the source of noise. Then they looked at each other, hands still held together. They let go.

"Ummm...so let's get started." said Riddhima.

"Yeah." said Armaan.

"So how do you want to do this?" asked Riddhima.

"Let's start with the paper."

"Alright."

For the rest of the period, Armaan and Riddhima were writing their paper. They were getting along perfectly. Although, Riddhima was still having her moments. Now, there was five minutes left before the bell.

"Let's stop here. The bell is about to ring." said Armaan, packing his stuff.

"Yeah."

"Hey...listen...if you want, we can work on the project over the weekend since it's Friday and I'm free this weekend."

Should I? Or should I not?

"Sure." said Riddhima.

"Great! Here's my number." Armaan takes out a piece of paper. After writing his number, he hands it to Riddhima.

BBRRIINNGG!!

"Call me!"

Armaan rushes out of class.

Riddhima looks at the piece of paper in her hand.

I know I know really boring part but don't worry I have many things coming up! Wink I will try to update every weekend. Eventhough it wasn't tht good, I hope you guys still liked it! Take care! Smile

Edited by Jinalee114 - 13 June 2010 at 12:47pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

rtarAr_Asyafanryka_27Super.womansasyaAnokheevrulsCaramel_21scorpio95Suvarna....ankitajain94m-g19desirmaanujaanu-Fizzi-moonlight2630KaJen_addictioncutiepreetsparikh-Miya-Kamal_23shinseennyxxalaipayutheyKaSh-Maneet-FanEthereal-Pathsjain

ankitajain94

Goldie

ankitajain94

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Hey nice one
do continue soon
if u don't mind can i suggest u something.plz provide the link.i hope u didn't feel bad.

Jinalee114

Post Reply New Post

Go to top