The awsome and rocking datta-anna convo!

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
ok its my first topic on tis forum. but man wow 😲 😲 😲 i am totally like tis man----->😲 😲 😲

wat an amazing and awsome convo tat was between two dons! or rather a marathi manoos and south indian don πŸ‘ it was so freaking awsome and just perfect!

firstly two words on anna's entry! it was mindblowing! the way he entered humming his south indian melody got me hooked up and spooked me to death!! actually the whole ambiance was perfect! the loactions were perfecct. the way the entry was shot was spot on. and murli sharma deserves claps man for getting the Telugu diction spot on! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ he left a brilliant mark on me! and his poetry just nailed it for me πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and aslo the...datta ka maal anna key pet mein daal 🀣 gosh there is so much to these dons i tell u πŸ˜‰ and last but not the least his biryani order...zaara khaaney ka intezaam karo πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

coming to the datta-anna convo! one word as i said FAB! ouuta the world! fantastic dialogues given to both and enacted fantastically by both the actors! datta hits bulls eyes from the start with his "namaskara" and two sentences in Telugu which i did not understand πŸ˜† πŸ˜† (gosh yeh don hai ki kya hai 😳 😳 my multilingual baby πŸ˜† πŸ˜†)....btw anyone noticed the funny ringtone of anna 🀣..ok chuck tat....

and then he goes on to say apni baap ki awaz bhool gaya 😲 😲 how typical datta man! yes anna finally recognized the 'famous' datta sri ram patil ... he goes on to say he has the 'desire' to meet him 🀣....tumsey milney ko bahut desire hai (gosh man too good 🀣...i am in love with his lingo 🀣)....aah the feelings are reciprocated by datta.....oh surely he does have the urge to meet him and taste him his medicine πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

bol kaha aker milu datta says (woa if the telephonic convo is so outta the world..imagine their face to face meeting....they will blast it dudettes!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ)

but my favourite part of the convo has to be...when anna starts reciting the poem "machli jal ki rani hai to him"...but is interupted and cut short by datta...tat part was awsome πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ he interupts and says "tereko macchli pakdney ka bahut shauq hai na"...wow mishal just has to be perfect all the time

he goes on to say infact dares him tat u don't recognise the sea or its fishes πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

when anna asks "tera bahut saara macchli beech samandar mein kho gaya" datta replies "mujh jaisey macchwarey tujh jaisi badi machli ko pakadney ke liye jaal fektey hai" wat dialogues man! the dialogue writer deserves an ovation πŸ‘

aaah datta is indeed to clever for anna....already made plans to foil anna's games...tats like datta

and wat powerfull dialogues man : "arrey anna tu marathi manoos ko nahi samjha , mein samndar ki aulaad hoon , terey jaal mein baasi macchli daali hai"

just too good. i think i am going to enjoy their face to face talks! datta surely seemed to overpower him. but anna doesn't seem like a loser. in fact he seems a psyco. it wud be awsome to see their encounters with such powerhouse performances!

pls do write your takes on the convos tat happened today! wud love to read. thanks

Edited by debolinaroy08 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG! DEBO very well Written LOVEd reading it !!! n thanks a LOTTTT for opening a topic .. i was abt to make one though .... chal im rejerving my dabba .... i ll be back with my pRecious comments 😳 soon πŸ˜‰

* rejerved*

nsb416 thumbnail
LOL! My favorite part was when he said "Desire" 🀣
Armu4eva thumbnail
Aila....kya post hai yaar......!! Bilkul....shilpa shetty ishtyle mein.. i will say... Rockingggggggggggggggggggggggggg ....

n so totally agree....kafi dino baad aisa power packed LTL epi mila hai...wit awesome dialogues...!... i was soo missing... Dutta the SHER in a while..... n wow...he is back to ROARING like one khunkhar sher..

totally luv all the dialogues u have pointe out.........

n keep posting such awesome topics yaar...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! Rocking post Debo. And yes the convo between Dutta and Anna rocked. Both of them coming face to face would be as rocking as Dutta and Morey face to face.
And yes Murli Sharma got the Andhra Hindi accent right.  Btw I felt though Dutta right now seems to be having an upper hand the battle will be among equals. Anna also taunted Dutta for being hasty and having no patience. So maybe he was hinting at the way he jumped to conclusions abt Naku and got married to punish her?
Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
stranger2rose thumbnail
dutta and annas convo was mind blowing but dutta clearly stole the show. very interesting track i must say better than kitchen politics
Healer. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nsb416

LOL! My favorite part was when he said "Desire" 🀣

same here 🀣 just love his accent 🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Aila....kya post hai yaar......!! Bilkul....shilpa shetty ishtyle mein.. i will say... Rockingggggggggggggggggggggggggg ....

ok i am honored 🀣

n so totally agree....kafi dino baad aisa power packed LTL epi mila hai...wit awesome dialogues...!... i was soo missing... Dutta the SHER in a while..... n wow...he is back to ROARING like one khunkhar sher..

exactly!! Datta is back with a bang! (though he didn't go anywhereπŸ˜† πŸ˜† but he is coming back to normal now 😳 😳)....finally i see the ferocious tiger roaring out at his enemies πŸ‘

totally luv all the dialogues u have pointe out.........

n keep posting such awesome topics yaar...

i surely will πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Wow! Rocking post Debo. And yes the convo between Dutta and Anna rocked. Both of them coming face to face would be as rocking as Dutta and Morey face to face.
And yes Murli Sharma got the Andhra Hindi accent right.  Btw I felt though Dutta right now seems to be having an upper hand the battle will be among equals. Anna also taunted Dutta for being hasty and having no patience. So maybe he was hinting at the way he jumped to conclusions abt Naku and got married to punish her?

thanks shreya ! and i agree. datta now seems to have an upper hand but i think anna cannot be taken lightly as well. he will go to any limits to get back at him. maybe use nakku now tat he know abt the history of their marriage,,,,he is surely to use tat...but how...tats wat i want to wait back and see. thanks for the lovely comment

Originally posted by: stranger in us

dutta and annas convo was mind blowing but dutta clearly stole the show. very interesting track i must say better than kitchen politics

oh yah datta clearly stole the show! hats of to mishal for being so brilliant πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
oh yah! i am very happy the story is not stuck in the house alone...we are getting to see action outside the house...and not only the ladies even men are given equal imporatance in the show and its not only women centric....
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
dutta n anna convo really rocking...........just loved how dutta outwit anna...........but i m sure he'll get a tough comp.........onscreen as well as offscreen..........murli sharma really good actor.........i just loved his entry n mannerisms........n his ascent is awesome..........looking forward to two lions fighting...........
shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
welcum to d forum debolina...πŸ˜ƒ...omg muz say itz am awesum post yaar.....so well written....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ omg loved der convo....it waz like two sher roaring at each other...me loving diz  track..luking forward to d scene ven anna meetz dutta....!! tat wd b R-O-C-K-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: debolinaroy08

thanks shreya ! and i agree. datta now seems to have an upper hand but i think anna cannot be taken lightly as well. he will go to any limits to get back at him. maybe use nakku now tat he know abt the history of their marriage,,,,he is surely to use tat...but how...tats wat i want to wait back and see. thanks for the lovely comment

Since Naku is going to hang around Dutta all the time I am sure she will suffer collateral damage one way or another...lets see if that improves things between them.