Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Since the 1st meeting i have been noticing something fishy bout the disgusting ladke wales (specially the woman who wants to strip sanchiDead). I have a feeling they r doing a huge scam...by looking at their behavior & stuff i think it has something to do with prostitution Shocked 1st of all, the boy who's gonna get married never came...2ndly the woman is stubborn to see sanchi's body & 3rdly the woman brings in another woman & they act like they were there to examine a productDead

r news paper marriage ads really safe?Ermm

*yeh toh waste of money ho gaya" in nani styleLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

oceanbreeze-Maahii-simplytoxic-Miya-Purrrfectflamingo_aries-Aicha-bmtdluverilive2laughThe_Other_WomanneharaNymeriapickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The ladke wale r fake in my opinion :|" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Good point! that could be a possibilityErmm  but then mama wouldn't just marry off sanchi to some family without doing proper background checkConfused....so may be that woman is just downright evilLOL and disgusting and a disgrace to all women!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

oceanbreeze.shona.

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

Good point! that could be a possibilityErmm  but then mama wouldn't just marry off sanchi to some family without doing proper background checkConfused....so may be that woman is just downright evilLOL and disgusting and a disgrace to all women!LOL

who knws if he did a proper background check or not...i mean they r not even concerned bout seeing the future son-in-law yet, only concerned bout how to send off sanchiConfused  yes i feel like telling tht owman y dnt u strip ur son n check if HE has any spotsAngry LOL they r treating poor sanchi like a productOuch

Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 03 June 2010 at 2:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

oceanbreezeNymeria

flamingo_aries

IF-Dazzler

flamingo_aries

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
hope sanchi dnt turn out to be second geet....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oceanbreeze

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
well geet is actually standing up against injustice....but her whole family is messed upLOL.

and besides God has already started signaling ....it's only going to be Shravan-Sanchi no matter whatWinkLOL

oceanbreeze

flamingo_aries

IF-Dazzler

flamingo_aries

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

but m actually telling abt dat part of geet in which she was married off to d guy whome family background wasnt checked at all.....wat they saw was their family status.....

here d evil woman is frm well to do khandaan n her weird acts also raises sum ques to viewers but not d mama-mami...so i was hinting towards geet.....but as we all knw SaVan has got to be together any how...so me relieved...lol..

oceanbreeze

bmtdluver

IF-Rockerz

bmtdluver

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
i think something is fishy. Watch the boy have some problem or something

oceanbreeze

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!! - I just wrote the same in my topic I started.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.