"Mann ki tasalee ke liye"

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Geeee! haven't we heard that like kabillion times already from that evil evil cannevil being clad in sari?! I don't even feel like calling her a "woman"! How could she ever do such a thing to another woman?

What's the big deal about marks on body or scars that are always covered?! I would understand that some people won't agree to an alliance if the girl has a visible scar on face, neck or arms......even though that's really sad, one can still give that a go.

But going to this extent and actually stripping Sanchi for her "mann ki tasalee ke liye"?😡 that's just creepy and totally disgusting!

Then in today's precap they showed that the lady takes Sanchi to a nursing home for a check up----? Ughhhh....she's treating Sanchi as a commodity!

Besides, where is the guy for whom they are humiliating Sanchi so much so?
I don't think any parent or uncle or aunt would want to marry their daughter to this house with this sort of mother-in-law !

why  is mami so very desperate for Sanchi's wedding?

and do such women like that "evil evil cannevil lady" really exist in real world?

Edited by Ramy25 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes these kinda evil evil cannevil ladies do exist in this world unfortunately. I think those ladke wales r a doing a huge scam. Looks like they r gonna sell sanchi after marriage or something for prostitution :S It's really bugging me...i mean normal MIL wudnt do tht & i wonder y sanchi's mami has no problem wid it. I guess ur own child will always be ur own child...paraya toh paraya hi hota hain na If it wasnt sanchi, & her own daughter i m sure she wudnt let tht evil lady do such disgusting stuff.
Nymeria thumbnail
You're right! i wonder if mami would have allowed all that if it had been shreya instead of sanchi?😕

I don't get her and nani's desperation in getting Sanchi married asap!
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly! How could Mami let all this happen.....I mean c'mon.....stripping someone is totally disgusting.......even if its done by a woman. That vixen......the less said about her the better! What is she wanting ?? A bahu or a showpiece......whom she will flaunt.....and why was all this needed in the first place ?? Is her son flawless that she wants her DIL to be spotless....ugh! Ripping someone's dignity like this.....its completely unacceptable! What will she do if she herself gets injured in some accident and develop some scars.....this is annoying!
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
she is really inspeakable! I loved the song that they played in the background...sheesh how can she be a woman?
Nymeria thumbnail
@starry-night---i know! why would she want a "spotless" bahu? is her son "spotted" or does he even exist?!Whatever she did to sanchi, makes an offender in our eyes.....but what mami let her do such an offense, is just shocking! How can she let this happen especially she knows that what that wvil lady's doing is completely wrong! she knows that....she knows that very very well..but yet she doesn't do anything other than hanging her head down and eyes wide open?!
flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i second u shona......mami wud not have let happened if her daughter wud be in sanchi's place......n she is so despo to complete her akhri responsibilty....

dis types of evil cannible woman exists but i dnt think upto such an extent...MIN are meant to have prbs wid DIN,but stripping future DIN is disgusting n out of limits....even d precap sumwat seems logical dat one must check up wid hereditary diseases so dat d trait is avoided to much extent by getting precautionary measures..but hope check-up thingy dnt get disgusted....

Nymeria thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingo_aries

i second u shona......mami wud not have let happened if her daughter wud be in sanchi's place......n she is so despo to complete her akhri responsibilty....

dis types of evil cannible woman exists but i dnt think upto such an extent...MIN are meant to have prbs wid DIN,but stripping future DIN is disgusting n out of limits....even d precap sumwat seems logical dat one must check up wid hereditary diseases so dat d trait is avoided to much extent by getting precautionary measures..but hope check-up thingy dnt get disgusted....

yeah....but people do that when the woman's pregnant🤔......and it seemed as if she wanted to check if Sanchi is capable of having a child!

flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

yeah....but people do that when the woman's pregnant🤔......and it seemed as if she wanted to check if Sanchi is capable of having a child!

or may be she wanted to check whether sanchi had past affair or kinda relationship like dat....🤢.....lol..she is defo not a woman but a devil in disguise....even devils r said to be better than her......

Nymeria thumbnail
eeeeks! that's totally 🤢