KASH KASH KASH

fragrance9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I made a post somewhere in 2008 for KASH

As it was My first presentation, Iam not good at playing with letters/ words,
but to express My LOVe for KASH (especially for SHILPA) I had to .

Need u r views .

I started watching DMG from the very first episode for SHILPA and KARAN and continued to watch till May29 for KASH and just for KASH definetly supported by   PANKIT,SUNAINA, Muskaan and later DHRUSTI, MAYANK,

After Shilpa's exit , I tried to watch the show for Karan but, felt something missing.

Yes, definetly the chemistry was missing.

IF (if just as an example,as I can't mention all the sweets) DMG is Rosagulla, the CHEMISTRY between SHILPA and KARAN is the TASTE -SWEET in it.

If sweetness is missing what is left in a rosagulla, yes definetly the PULP and the SYRUP.

Yeah, but one thing even i have to agree - Rosagulla(DMG) without sweetness (KASH) is good for diabetics(LOVE related diabetics, not the Health related diabetics, Plz make a note).

AS I am not a diabetic , I stopped taking sweetless rosagullas (stopped watching the show).

(some even made a comment , saying ' if u don't watch the show the show won't stop and
ur missing a lot and ..............
Thanks for leaving the show, etc.. etc..) For them I would suggest better to stay away from THIS.

yeah, for those who r really feeling bad for ME( thinking that iam missing something) don't worry I switched to COLORS, STAR PLUS, NDTV, Miley jab Hum Tum and many more worth watching and in them definetly I see SHILPA and KARAN in each and every character.

( Because I was a silent reader till date, but now I want to express my feelings too).

But whole heartedly I want to thank the DMG production Team who made us Taste the SWEET Rosagulla ( KASH CHEMISTRY), but u people din't CONTENTED US fully, U grabbed the sweet from US.
WE are still hungry for the SAME.

Until and unless U r fulling satisfied, the urge, hunger, thirst for doesnot stop.

Let ME mention all the above are MY Views and Opinions and TRUE Feelings, Never meant to hurt Anyone

Never before and Never till date watched SUCH HEART-THROBBING, MING-BLOWING, better SAY
MIND-BLOCKING, EYES-WIDENING and FALLING(becoz of SHY), LIPS SHIVERING and all the organs VIBRATING               "CHEMISTRY    DEFINETLY THAT CREATED HISTORY"

in terms of Computer language

KARAN ----------------------------------------- SYSTEM ( CPU)
SHILPA ------------------------------------------ SOFTWARE
DIRECTOR/PRoduction Team -- --------- One who assembles the system, who runs the system
Mayank, Pankit, Sunaina, Dhrusti------- All the Supporting Peripherals
Star-One----------------------------------------- Monitor

Sorry to keep for long

fragrance

note:- U r feedback is essential FOR ME to continue

Thanx CV's , STAR u want us to complete the sweet dish heart-fully.

Don't worry KASH is again back to block the minds of US with their

HEART-THROBBING, MING-BLOWING, better SAY
MIND-BLOCKING, EYES-WIDENING and FALLING(becoz of SHY), LIPS SHIVERING and all the organs VIBRATING      CHEMISTRY

KASH can create magic irrespective of the character.

Just wait for kash to prove the same.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
Awww you described it so cute-ly !!!! ☺️ Beautiful post, i agreee with the description :P

They will burn the screen when they hit the screens.

AK/KaSh Rocks <3
sharmagauri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really beautiful post as kash rules said
Some spark in their chemistry
What's that spark?
amandahot thumbnail
The name itself sends vibes in all, none can beat kash, Its just like a BRAND name---KASH bus naam he kaafi hain.
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Hehehehe i love wht you wrote you have described them beautifully and sweetly...

KaSh are back and now they will rock again DMG jaan and charm are back KaSh are back...
padamSAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
U rock
shilpa rocks
ksg rocks
kash rocks
finally with them in the show, the show definitely rocks
anandak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Once u taste none can resist.

kunjkrishna thumbnail
nice post & one of the healthy post among all those bashing post.
After reading all those this is an oasis amidst a desert.

aish2xotic thumbnail

JUST LUV KASH!! Infact I still watch old KASH SCENES and never get tired of dem. Cant wait to see them back again!! Watever anyone says...am just glad to see Shilpa back against KSG IN DMG. Its a show both of dem made which got ppl crazy in luv with. Shilpa deserves the credit as well!!

KASH MAGIC FOREVER!!
punithagarg thumbnail
no words to express for what u have written
beautiful post
love shilpa love kash who have them- love dmg