6/3 Rang Episode Update - done

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone...ready for the episode?

Highlights

Khushboo and Shaantanu's mom talk bad about Khanak and how she has separated Shaan and Natasha

They both notice Khanak walking by...Akshay comes in and says you're wrong this girl hasn't ruined us

Natasha is in her room and remembers Shantanu assuring her and how she told him that they might not be made for each other...she wants them to have a time out and then Khanak telling Shantanu that he has to break the relationship with Natasha...followed by what her dad said

Natasha is quite confused about what she should do...while Akshay tells them that Khanak's entrance has helped them a lot. Shantanu has become a hero in people's mind...which makes Khushboo really angry...he tells her that don't worry I don't like her either

Khanak is making something in the kitchen and dadi and her have a moment with each other...Khanak praises Natasha but Dadi says that you are better

Khanak remembers about the papers...Shantanu comes in...even he remembers her signing the paper and then Natasha's words...Khanak looks at him in anger...they both have an angry staring contest and he shows her the papers and taunts her

Khanak answers back that you played with me...but Shantanu gets angry saying you lied that you wanted nothing from me...he asks her why didn't you leave? Khanak answers did you send the money to be Adda...they have a mini argument

Will you leave the house after I deliever the money? No right...you won't ever leave it! You're only doing this for your revenge!...he taunts her about the money! But Khanak answers what money are you talking about? She says that she isn't talking about his money...it's his dad's and older brother's!...what's the difference between us?

She taunts him further that he doesn't do anything....please send money to my family they are in really need of it...she runs away crying while Shantanu looks angry and confused

Precap: Khusbhoo brings Natasha as her sister...Natasha tells Khanak that you're not Shantanu's wife...they have an argument about what is more important
Edited by -bhootni- - 13 years ago

sumi , wasnt it nice that they reminded us about widow remarriage ?? i like it ........... and khanak and shans scene was best this week , kya sunaya dono ne ........ but as usual our gal won ............

thanks for update hon.............. best of luck for ur exam
thanks!!!

khanak really should tell shaan everything
thank you Khank should go back to being her bubbly self again before her marriages.
It is a very beautiful update .I like it very much.