Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Hey everyone....lol I bet everyone is excited for today's episode...I wish I could do a detail update...but here are the highlights :P

Recap: Maan beats Brij up indiscriminataly and Brij announces to the family that Geet is dead...Maan promises that as long as the girl is with him no one will be able to touch her. Brij is out looking for them again! Maan ties a bandage around Geet's leg and she wakes up frightened hugging him and telling him to save her...Maan is about to hug her back

Highlights

Geet and Maan have a eye lock and she moves away followed by Maan

She gets up to leave but Maan stops her and says Brij is looking for her outside...going outside means death...Geet comes back and sits down

Maan is angry at Brij for hurting Geet...he tells her to look back and decide what she has to do...Geet cries that she can't even go home and Maan says that no one is there for you at your house...don't go!

He assures her that he'll take her to the police station in the morning...he asks if she doesn't want to go there...and then blames the womenhood

Maan says fine do whatever you want...while Daarji is thinking what's wrong with Brij...has he found Geet or not (mean budha)...he looks at the picture and says what have you done Geet...you've made me do such a big sin...upar wala is never going to forgive me...Mahinder comes and says that we will never forgive you

Daarji doesn't want to talk to Mahinder...while Mahinder taunts him...he wants to do her last rite...but Daarji says whatever happened was good

Maan brings the sword and says here is the evidence...if you change your mind you can take this to the police station...Geet looks at it

Maan says that I won't leave you alone here since you'll be in danger...Geet keeps looking at the sword...while Brij and his gundas are still looking for her

They come across the same hut but they don't find anyone in there...Maan gets into his car and Geet is there with the sword in her hand...already sitting

Mahinder is depressed and remembers Geet and then imagines Brij killing her...he totally freaks out

Maan and Geet are driving and Geet remembers her family...the taunts...she is really shocked

Geet tells him to stop the jeep...she says that she won't go to the police station...Maan is really angry and drops her at her house...they walk opposite way

Geet walks to her house in the market place...the people around her talk about her...Mahinder on the other hand is trying to set the house on fire...everyone tries to stop him

Brij comes home...while Geet is thinking back at Maan's words...Brij is trying to stop Mahinder too and Mahinder taunts him calling him murderer

Mahinder tries to kill Brij and kicks him out of the house...they all are shocked to see Geet...who looks really angry

Her parents are really happy...so are taayji and tayaji...Geet tells them not to come near her...their daughter is dead

Precap: Daarji wants her to go inside and talk but Geet says why can't you listen in front of everyone...are you scared?...Brij tells her to go inside but Geet answers back

Edited by -bhootni- - 03 June 2010 at 11:08am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

aranayaniahcirnungakakapragyakumarER_ER_YASanskareJaiprisarahjareenamee1susan88g-dilkaurharish_kenhinal60kieraknightley1hp18mahalaxmikkripsyibmeem275joa123Chit15dd.coolraziya56md410teri_susankuttapuAurora.jenny.bahaneDoJinblackdaughter_Monu_sizezeroaddictflamingo_ariesjayshu17rusha4003-kavita-springspeg_pionneDhara_sanna44ilive2laughcanadiansAntaresLadyFlamemusic_girlIchangeditjyoti06gujunpyo-Kash-Tomikomeghapartipop77Arwen.Mallika113dangerouzIshk.-Mema-The_May_Rosemitzi11Anu-ReddyRoshni.pyar-ishk..RamKiJanaki..-Ms.Wildcherry-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "6/3 Geet Episode - completed" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Thank you very much...

I hope Geet will tell the Buddha's and monster truth to everyone how they made her marry stranger and now want to kill her and her child...

let that Budda Darji and evil monster rot in hell of Fire...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003-bhootni-

lastmin

Goldie

lastmin

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Thanx for the update!!! this serail is becoming to violent for my taste now!!! I really hope Geet uses that sword as evidence and gets that fat daarji and idiot Brij arrested!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-

AGulf

Goldie

AGulf

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
what will happened now???//

she did not go with maan !!!!

cant predict what will happened !!!

serial is going very fast and interesing more i like that Thumbs Up

-bhootni-

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Nicely written yaar, even though Maneet didn't go together, the epi was awesomee, love how Geet came back!

-bhootni-

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 the update

-bhootni-

Antares

IF-Rockerz

Antares

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Congrats on becoming a member of the Dev Team!

Thanx for the update!

Way to go, Geet! Daarji and Brij are so dead now......poor idiots......they are the ones who always put the honour of their family at stake......they should be the victims of honour killing......lolz....I know that doesn't make any sense......but am anyways not in my senses at the moment :P

-bhootni-

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Great update Bhootni !   I am glad that finally Geet had the courage to face those violent idiots.   Hope she gives them a piece of her mind and walks out !

-bhootni-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top