Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: eshaadoresridz

i just feel like crying and i can see that AR are over now, i really hope that i am proved wrong but uts a bad feeling..AR are ending just the wat Sid Tamana ended...but the pain is much more....

I will never forget AR and will never watch DMG again untill i get some good news.....i feel like crying even while typing....i hve never felt this bad and i never realized that i LOVE AR SO MUCH AND I AM REALLY EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW AND HERE FLOWS A DROP FRM MY RIGHT EYE...

Its  insane but what 2 do,I am just feeling cheated and never 2 be coming out of this....

I hope there is some consolation in knowing that your fellow AR fans are weeping 😭 with you.....so how about a group hug.....what say??

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
anu555 thumbnail

i will never say goodbye to ar bec i still have hopes that they will meet one day come what way

HOW CAN ARMAAN RIDDHIMA SEPARATE I STILL CANT BELIVE AT PRESANT I AM IN A STATE OF SHOCK AFTER WATCHING TODAYS EPISODE

I WILL FIGHT TILL THE END

aangelis thumbnail
U guys were great while u lasted. I used to come home and watch for the ar scenes right away but now I truly think that armaan deserves to be happy and he's definetly not going to get that happiness from riddhima.
zara-KSG-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

do we really have a courge to bid farewell to our most beloved love jodi ever.....i cant say😭

i just want to quote armaan's word here

"agle 6 janmo mai tum  mere sath ho ge"

and i am damn sure about that.

InnerPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
❤️ Armaan and Riddhima ❤️

" We laughed until we had to cry, we loved right down to our last goodbye, but over the years we'll smile and recall for just one moment we had it all."

" Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to. Though that doesn't mean that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care. Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you."

Edited by InnerPeace - 13 years ago
a2zahid thumbnail
i hope AR reunites in couple of months tym
abhi_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AKANargis

I hope there is some consolation in knowing that your fellow AR fans are weeping 😭 with you.....so how about a group hug.....what say??

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Oh well yes that wud make me feel better atleast but now i am done with dmg and know that sooner or later Kash will win over AR bce many people will def ditch AR for kash or for the new chemistry created by them..cvs are very smart..the way they created some chemistry between sid riddhima, somehow they will manage 2 do the same for the new called AK Pair...but i am def not in abd before i get the greatest shock , i just want 2 accept that AR has ended...lol....
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: InnerPeace

❤️ Armaan and Riddhima ❤️

" Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to. Though that doesn't mean that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care. Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you."

❤️❤️❤️❤️
DreamerReality thumbnail
ARMAAN RIDDHIMA....
do naam par hamesha saath saath liye jaate hain.....
wo do naam kabhi hamare liye alag nahin ho sakte....

they are meant to be.......
AR we have loved u from the bottom of our hearts
you have taught us true love
we cant live without u....my day is incomplete without u!!!

hope to c u bth back together.....
but as said.....we will always b there
AR forevr!!!
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Of course they'll meet again, kyunki zindagi bahut lambi hai aur duniya bahut chotti hai for goodbyes
Especially when Destiny itself always keeps them linked
They'll be back :)
Watch out!