Pavitra Rishta

Casper's Delight - Page 2

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
That post is long coz Im sending it to the creatives . Im serious there . I want my suggestions heard .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hail Kools

tugele post wjjunu bhari khushi jhalli ....

Am so glad your back , no worries about PR . they can rot , for all i care ... This forum has been wonderful...

Thanks
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you guys so much for coming back.🤗

Kools, Tanya di, Devu, Piyaji, onepiece, GM, Gaayika, Hope, and the rest, you guys are just priceless, so please continue on commenting.

just wanted to say i really appreciate you guys giving your opinion on so many things, whether it is relationships or personal stories about anything and everything.

Each and everyone of you has a unique perspective which creates a nice ambiance and gives way to thought provoking chats. 👍🏼

i have more to say but i'm a little busy will comment later. 😭

once again thank you guys so so so much and please just wait out the low period of the show.  There is much in store for us as views because characters need to develop the dynamics of relationships will change, and last but not the least the culprits need to be punished. I have faith that all of this will happen so stay tuned.
😆

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
hi darlings watz new in PR ......I heard Sulo was threatening to slap Ajit ........what a joke ...first she welcomed him to save Varshas engagement now she is threatening to slap him....isnt it too late in the day for that tubelight , Archna is ALREADY divorced

Go on give her more advices of how to build others lives and destrouy ur own ...........Varsha saved Urmis marraige and Archna Shravnis

Wah kya Deviyaan hain
OnePiece thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
noooo kool ur expecting too much from her..ahe didnt slap Ajit..she just shouted and finally said tumhe Bappa nahi chodenge..tumhe ek aai ki hai lagegi or something like dat...again Bappa😔
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Gaayika,
I know little bit of konkani too.Used to live near mangalore.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

That post is long coz Im sending it to the creatives . Im serious there . I want my suggestions heard .

I bet they already know you Kool so whatever you write will be taken seriously ..
Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am happy the forum is rocking again,

No complains and no demands....🥳😍

We will we will rock it!!!!!!!
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi everybody!

I won't be here to comment a lot today, am in a foul mood and sleepy (bad combo) just wanna congratulate Casper for this thread, and hope that we all will come and chat as before.

Enjoy!!1
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OnePiece

noooo kool ur expecting too much from her..ahe didnt slap Ajit..she just shouted and finally said tumhe Bappa nahi chodenge..tumhe ek aai ki hai lagegi or something like dat...again Bappa😔

hahahaha😆😆omg Onepiece u made me die with laughter ........so Chubby just left him with Bappa nahi chodenge .....Phir Ghuma Firakar Bappa ............... Arre Bappa if he really comes down na will first start Slapping u stupid Karanjkars with his trunk left rite and center for being so abnormally and purposefully goody goody and then blaming the normal world around for spoiling ur lives . Bapa ke naam ka kya use karte hain . HONESTLy .