Ek Veer Stree ki Kahaani Jhansi Ki Rani

JKR :: Daily Episode Discussion Vol. II (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 105

niyat

niyat

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

hey guys am back
what can i say I cldn't resist commenting at this idiocracy /blunder by CVsSilly
one year leap and the girl looks like a womanWacko
Women do mature after reaching puberty but do not look like they are 25 years old after one year.D'oh
I think Cvs did a grave error here actually the leap n new girl was growing on me but now I feel like Dead

isse bolte apne pairon khud khulari marna..LOLLOLLOL   fuzzy ok 5 yrs seperation. also aceepted but how can GR nt recognise her...??this is million dollar question LOL
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Micronfuzzyface

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JKR :: Daily Episode Discussion Vol. II (Page 7)" in Ek Veer Stree ki Kahaani Jhansi Ki Rani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fuzzyface

IF-Rockerz

fuzzyface

I think it's a bit stupid that it takes GR one year to accept LB back as per what the Sadhu said and LB have to do massive drug bust D'ohLOLDead

well niyat even i wldn't recognise her coz they replaced a teenager with a woman for a one year leapWacko

Edited by fuzzyface - 04 June 2010 at 10:35am

niyatMicron

Micron

IF-Dazzler

Micron

Yup a grave mistake which they r soon going to repent and I hope I am wrongErmm

They could have just showed Ulka and Sameer with no real romance...but just the sublte romance which they showed until now...and I think even if they had to show LB pregnant...Ulka would have have carried the part wonderfully....Thumbs Up

niyatfuzzyface

Micron

IF-Dazzler

Micron

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged

I think it's a bit stupid that it takes GR one year to accept LB back as per what the Sadhu said and LB have to do massive drug bust D'ohLOLDead

drug bust ROFL...even i was surprised with the sudden Drug storyROFL...couldn't they find a better way for LB to reform the villagers and form and army instead of this drug drama LOL..

niyatfuzzyface

niyat

niyat

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by booosi

They could have just showed Ulka and Sameer with no real romance...but just the sublte romance which they showed until now...and I think even if they had to show LB pregnant...Ulka would have have carried the part wonderfully....Thumbs Up

boosi ur right ulka would have done part.. we wud accept her .. becoz sameer-ulka mindblowing actors they carry it well.. juss becoz of romance.. sr.. ruined good show which is nt acceptable..
becoz i heard 14 yrs kids wr pregnent during that period..thr wuld nt have been prblm.

Micronfuzzyface

niyat

niyat

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged

drug bust ROFL...even i was surprised with the sudden Drug storyROFL...couldn't they find a better way for LB to reform the villagers and form and army instead of this drug drama LOL..

boosi evrything sounds  so silly n funny...CV dispointed us juss becoz of leap..D'ohthey could have moved evrtyhing perfectly.. ended  ulkas part then started of with new girl.. they juss left it midway..

Edited by niyat - 04 June 2010 at 10:40am

Micronfuzzyface

fuzzyface

IF-Rockerz

fuzzyface

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged

I agree Ulka has such a screen presence
She captures your heart when you watch Smile

I still think they shld have shown the leap differently with them getting back together then after some years you see changes as she grows learning to fight n becoming a queen and suddenly something happens like a fight scene in the new promo and the  new girl comes.
It would have been an awesome transition not this one year drug bust and then bam  an alien takes over LB's body and GR doesn't recognise her Confused

Edited by fuzzyface - 04 June 2010 at 10:41am

niyatMicron

niyat

niyat

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged

I agree Ulka has such a screen presence
She captures your heart when you watch Smile

I still think they shld have shown the leap differently with them getting back together then after some years you see changes as she grows learning to fight n becoming a queen and suddenly something happens like a fight scene in the new promo and the  new girl comes.
It would have been an awesome transition not this one year drug bust and then bam it's an alien took over LB's body and GR doesn't recognise her Confused

alien..GR wil be zoombie..juss imagine he will nt know girl who is his wife...LOLLOL
LOL
LOL it will be soo aukward to watch.. GR catchinhold some girl hand sayign LB  chalo palace chalte hai..LOL

Edited by niyat - 04 June 2010 at 10:42am

Micronfuzzyface

Post Reply New Post

Go to top