Ek Veer Stree ki Kahaani Jhansi Ki Rani

JKR :: Daily Episode Discussion Vol. II (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 105

Pina11colada

Pina11colada

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
oh my god...todays episode was really sad..what did the dhooth firangi  do to Samar Bhau..i mean nohe doesnt have hissleg lke before.bbut i liked the part where LB  talks about dharti maa...ok..sso i guess the leap is supposed to be a time of 1 year..cuz shhe says "ek saal mein...."
so it really doesnt matter.. i dun think she can become so big in a year

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niyatMicronfuzzyface

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JKR :: Daily Episode Discussion Vol. II (Page 4)" in Ek Veer Stree ki Kahaani Jhansi Ki Rani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fuzzyface

IF-Rockerz

fuzzyface

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
ok guys my mood is kharab now Unhappy
bye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niyatMicron

niyat

niyat

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

ok guys my mood is kharab now Unhappy
bye

fuzzy even i  nt mood my day was so bad upper cv  made show shit..they should retain ulka for some more days may be week..why all good things come to end when we ppl can think so much cvs  r backbone they should be more intelligent they juss spoiled it.. jai bhavani.. with one day of ulka nthg is been solved.. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Micron

niyat

niyat

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartveer

oh my god...todays episode was really sad..what did the dhooth firangi  do to Samar Bhau..i mean nohe doesnt have hissleg lke before.bbut i liked the part where LB  talks about dharti maa...ok..sso i guess the leap is supposed to be a time of 1 year..cuz shhe says "ek saal mein...."

CV juss spoiled show with seperation..Cry leap who cares of LB returns or not..Angry

Edited by niyat - 04 June 2010 at 9:33am

Micron

Micron

IF-Dazzler

Micron

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
aww Fuzzy and NiyatHug

Even i am upset today. JKR has been my favorite show since day 1 and they turned an inspirational and historical show into regular telly CrapAngry. Let us see whats in store for us on Monday before the leap on Tuesday.

niyat

niyat

niyat

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by booosi

aww Fuzzy and NiyatHug

Even i am upset today. JKR has been my favorite show since day 1 and they turned an inspirational and historical show into regular telly CrapAngry. Let us see whats in store for us on Monday before the leap on Tuesday.

now will watch monday for ulka...
 we trusted cvs they juss crushed it to peices i watched only JKR . no other show.. already  accepting leap was hard.when we wr prepared for it. now story also gone to dogs..

Edited by niyat - 04 June 2010 at 9:40am

Micron

Pina11colada

Pina11colada

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by booosi

aww Fuzzy and NiyatHug

yeah..i hope Monday goes welL!!!

Micron

Pina11colada

Pina11colada

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niyat

Originally posted by iheartveer

CV juss spoiled show with seperation..Cry leap who cares of LB returns or not..Angry

i care!!! she is the maharani of jhansi

Edited by iheartveer - 04 June 2010 at 9:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niyatMicron

Post Reply New Post

Go to top