Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yup a grave mistake which they r soon going to repent and I hope I am wrongπŸ€”

They could have just showed Ulka and Sameer with no real romance...but just the sublte romance which they showed until now...and I think even if they had to show LB pregnant...Ulka would have have carried the part wonderfully....πŸ‘πŸΌ

Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

I think it's a bit stupid that it takes GR one year to accept LB back as per what the Sadhu said and LB have to do massive drug bust πŸ˜†πŸ€’

drug bust ROFL...even i was surprised with the sudden Drug story🀣...couldn't they find a better way for LB to reform the villagers and form and army instead of this drug drama πŸ˜†..

niyat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: booosi

They could have just showed Ulka and Sameer with no real romance...but just the sublte romance which they showed until now...and I think even if they had to show LB pregnant...Ulka would have have carried the part wonderfully....πŸ‘πŸΌ

boosi ur right ulka would have done part.. we wud accept her .. becoz sameer-ulka mindblowing actors they carry it well.. juss becoz of romance.. sr.. ruined good show which is nt acceptable..
becoz i heard 14 yrs kids wr pregnent during that period..thr wuld nt have been prblm.
niyat thumbnail

drug bust ROFL...even i was surprised with the sudden Drug story🀣...couldn't they find a better way for LB to reform the villagers and form and army instead of this drug drama πŸ˜†..

boosi evrything sounds  so silly n funny...CV dispointed us juss becoz of leap..they could have moved evrtyhing perfectly.. ended  ulkas part then started of with new girl.. they juss left it midway..
Edited by niyat - 13 years ago
fuzzyface thumbnail

I agree Ulka has such a screen presence
She captures your heart when you watch 😊

I still think they shld have shown the leap differently with them getting back together then after some years you see changes as she grows learning to fight n becoming a queen and suddenly something happens like a fight scene in the new promo and the  new girl comes.
It would have been an awesome transition not this one year drug bust and then bam  an alien takes over LB's body and GR doesn't recognise her πŸ˜•
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
niyat thumbnail

I agree Ulka has such a screen presence
She captures your heart when you watch 😊

I still think they shld have shown the leap differently with them getting back together then after some years you see changes as she grows learning to fight n becoming a queen and suddenly something happens like a fight scene in the new promo and the  new girl comes.
It would have been an awesome transition not this one year drug bust and then bam it's an alien took over LB's body and GR doesn't recognise her πŸ˜•

alien..GR wil be zoombie..juss imagine he will nt know girl who is his wife...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† it will be soo aukward to watch.. GR catchinhold some girl hand sayign LB  chalo palace chalte hai..πŸ˜†
fuzzyface thumbnail
It just nonsense from all points now.
I have praised the CVs for keeping it clean all this while but now I just feel 🀒
I mean I was looking forward to the leap and now I feel cheated. Even my friend said she can't bear to watch the separation and will only watch once LB is back as proper queen in the palace.

If I am not mistaken LB was 16 when she was preggers and she got married at 14, so there was no separation. So now with the leap means, LB is about 16, so it's just baby time.🀒
niyat thumbnail

It just nonsense from all points now.
I have praised the CVs for keeping it clean all this while but now I just feel 🀒
I mean I was looking forward to the leap and now I feel cheated. Even my friend said she can't bear to watch the separation and will only watch once LB is back as proper queen in the palace.

If I am not mistaken LB was 16 when she was preggers and she got married at 14, so there was no separation. So now with the leap means, LB is about 16, so it's just baby time.🀒

they could have show ulka preggy ..we never carved for romance naa why all hhoboola..was that leap necessary at this point??
byee enjoy .. see u yaa
fuzzyface thumbnail
yeah man I never asked for romance either
like Rati I just wanted sword fights πŸ˜†
and yes Ulka cld have continued on with the baby and then they cld have had the leap. At least it wld make sense how she looks like a woman as women's body changes after giving birth. Makes more sense.
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ulka has carried out her role so well.... She doesn't even have the childish look anymore and the chemistry between GR & LB was just perfect. I guess most of us are into JKR for its patriotism and historical value not romance.....