Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Read, a proposal for you!!!!!

jazmine thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
hey guys and gals i came up with this whole idea so why dont you propose someone on the forums to be ur valentine. for rules and where to post go on https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/13918 and say who you will propose and i will do the rest of the job and i will pm u saying that they have accepted you or rejected. then i will announce to all the forum if they have accepted u, u also get a prize for taking part but the prizes are the suprizes so if u wanna come to know wat the prizes r then propose and then shop.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ME_T thumbnail
GOOD IDEA, BIT I'M NOT SURE MANY PPL AVE THE GUTS.
perveen thumbnail

hey valitines day has always been sumthing very special to me but i never ever asked anyone to be my valitines may be sum where i new that............

ke jis ka saath aap chahaat hai woh hameesha kisi aur ke saath hota hai so im still waiting for that right person to come along and ask me to be there valitine partner jazmine.😊

kripawgr thumbnail

i think its an great idea .

i would love to ask someone to be my valentine.

x_TaniSha_x thumbnail
Great place to post this LOL Jazmine :) But gud time :) Around Valentine!
kripawgr thumbnail

GO AHEAD GUYS DO IT .

IT WILL BE FFUN

phoenix thumbnail

Originally posted by: ME_T

GOOD IDEA, BIT I'M NOT SURE MANY PPL AVE THE GUTS.

i agree

kaleidoscope thumbnail
It will be a good idea....but the thing is that this forum has girl members in majority. So Guys can have a good varity of choicesπŸ˜‰ but unfortunately girls can't have it😭. Anyways interested members should go on and make this valentine more memorableπŸ˜‰ Edited by chocolate - 19 years ago
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Well jazmine I made my choice......... go on check it and reply.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
jazmine thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujalfan

Well jazmine I made my choice......... go on check it and reply.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

well i have, u have a lot of guts u know.πŸ˜‰. no one would give dat reply coz they dont have the guts. BTW u have made a betta choice dan kashish, have u seen ur choices's picture/photo?πŸ˜‰she posted it in the general discussions.find it n u'll lose ur way.Edited by jazmine - 19 years ago