Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Character Analysis of Riddhima :) SR topic :)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
After ages, I am gonna write an essayLOLPlz dont bash me for this, and plz try to hold patience of reading it SRiansLOL There u goEmbarrassed

Well Riddhima is a 21st Century girl.. Who used to live her life as per her own wish.. Tongue Whether it was a father-daughter relationship, or a love-relationship.. But in both the cases, she had to pay BIG time in different different times.. Her relationship with Shashank got revived becoz of Shashank and Ridz's maturity and love.. But she was defffo shattered, when it was abt her love.. To SUCH extent, that she went to commit suicide.. Now this is something I would never call such kinda love which gives us ray of hope.. A girl like Riddhima went to commit suicide for the love of the life.. Wasn't it conflicting of her own nature? I dont see a normal 21st century gal behaving like this when she doesnt get the love of her life..

So let's take it this way, after Armaan's exit, she slowly started butchering her own character in diff way.. Call it destructive love.. Committing suicide was one of them.. And then, she literally lost hope of living again.. in SUCH juncture, she got married to a man.. The man, Sid, 'abused' her verbally and physically many times.. Still, today we see her admitting the man taught her the meaning of love.. Now the question is why?Wink Becoz, Riddhima - the BASKET was officially dead when she got married to Sid.. And if she is forced to clean her husband's shoes, or doing some other 'forced' works, it doesn't matter much to her, a dead soul.. Courtesy -- her previous love, which killed her..

Now the reason behind losing her self-respect was certainly not Riddhima herself.. Tongue A dead person can't cry or fight for her rights right?.. She didn't have any high hopes or urge to ENJOY her life again.. And she took the things the way it comes.. But again, we all know.. everything has a limitWink And the moment Sid's mom came to live with them, and Riddhima was not given her rights as a DIL or Sid's wife, the dead soul became alive againShocked She wanted to be known as Sid's wife.. And she wanted him to accept her by all meansStar Finally, she WANTED something from her lifeEmbarrassed She couldn't digest the fact that Siddy-boy may get married to another womanEmbarrassed And hence, she made sure by hugging and not leaving the house, that she is gonna follow Sid till his deathSleepy

We all saw such instances in many cases.. When u do WORST to a person, no matter how repulsive or passive he/she is, when it crosses the limit, he/she reacts.. !! The stuffs that Sid did to her, like 'torturing' her or making her clean shoes, worked in favor of SREmbarrassed That broke the patience of Riddhima, and made her alive again.. Embarrassed I am proud of them for sharing an eternal bond, a relationship which started from serious fights n rifts, and they ended up in AS serious and mature bonding for the next 7 janamsClap

-------------------------

Would like to know the opinions of fellow SRians.. if u had the patience to read the whole thingSleepyLOL And for the rests -- Who cares what u postSilly Tujhko mirchi lagi toh hum kya kareEmbarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

SUPRATIMlvJERANSiddmian4lyfkashevLuV_MiLeSmayahDeizyShilpa.AgarwalkomlikaLeenasmguppaasAmeresnyctophilia.AngelLennie

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged
OMG Gudii ur topic is Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and amazingggggggggggClap

me love my SiddhimaHeart

Izz wEllBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

monamine Senior Member
monamine
monamine

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
I love your ideas ! I just want to add that Sid was suffering the most when he was all cruel to Riddhima ! and he hurt himself in one way or another after he hurt Riddhima ! he was doing all that to make Riddhima confess what she really wants not that his ways were entirely right but even I remember she told Armaan that Sid hurts himself when he is angry (before his car accident)  ! many AR fans use those incidents to point finger at Sid calling him an abusive husband etc but the truth is he was never an abusive person in nature he himself told Riddhima that I was never such a person ! the rest I totally agree with what you said :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shilpa.AgarwalAmeresprerna4rishav

uppaas IF-Sizzlerz
uppaas
uppaas

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Sidhima ..Rock...Yes I love the way Ridz is in love with Sid..You know they had to show all this nonsense of confusion and Armaan for R to realize the depth of her love for SID>>>

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shilpa.Agarwalprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monamine

I love your ideas ! I just want to add that Sid was suffering the most when he was all cruel to Riddhima ! and he hurt himself in one way or another after he hurt Riddhima ! he was doing all that to make Riddhima confess what she really wants not that his ways were entirely right but even I remember she told Armaan that Sid hurts himself when he is angry (before his car accident)  ! many AR fans use those incidents to point finger at Sid calling him an abusive husband etc but the truth is he was never an abusive person in nature he himself told Riddhima that I was never such a person ! the rest I totally agree with what you said :)

Yes.. Agreed.. he was not enjoying all those things too.. Cry But good thing is that, Ridz knows abt Sid's true feelings.. that no matter how much he hurt her.. he would always be the one who cares for her the mostEmbarrassed And vice versaEmbarrassed

I hope they unite soon now.. Specially the SBB segment.. Was GAWDDAMN killingStar
Shilpa.Agarwal IF-Dazzler
Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
i agree.....well written....dis is like ridzie's side ov da story.......but it's not been easy for sid also......imagine he fell for ridz when she was soooo mad over sum1 else......saved her soooo many times ignoring all her rude comments.......he din't mean ANYTHING to her initially but he was ready to sacrifice his life for her n now he is her EVERYTHING.......sidma r jus beautiful

prerna4rishav

SUPRATIMlvJERAN Groupbie
SUPRATIMlvJERAN
SUPRATIMlvJERAN

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
very well written GUDDIClapThumbs UpClapThumbs Up i liked your every writings...............very good analisis........... keep it up

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Thanks Shilpa LOL yes.. that's one of the reasons why i LOVE Siddhima.. He loved and accepted her even when she was madly in love with someone else.. Blushing

Awwww thanks Supratim Big smile *hugs*

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top