Raajneeti Reviews: First one up (ALL Reviews Here) - Page 25

Posted: 13 years ago
I just recently saw this movie as well and I really liked it from everything I've seen this year. It was a little slow at bits but likable still. Ranbir, Manoj and Nana were amazing. i was disappointed with Katrina's role I thought there be more ot her character judging the promos. Loved the music.
I liked the movie a lot -- and just like you I thought Kat would have had more scenes and her character more consistency. I didn't gringe whenever she was supposed to express an emotion. she improves...good for her.
But I found her acting good for what she had to do. Her emotional scenes were better than before.
Ranbir's acting was good. He's a very mature actor. I don't know where he takes the maturity for playing all the characters he's done but he's good. Arjun and he as brothers were totally credible.

The cast was enjoyable to watch.

The movie was exciting to watch. I really appreciated to.
Edited by lalixlili - 13 years ago
watched the movie a long time ago but cudnt find this thread...thanks for bumping it up :D

I liked the movie A LOT, specially my family. I always hated politics but after watching rajneeti, i have started hating politics wayyyyy more! lol
whatever they showed is the truth to the T. Each & every performance was just outstanding!! but disappointed with katrina's role...i thougth it wud be the best role in her life, atleast one of the best...but cudn't see much difference from other movies :S This movie was def. a male-oriented movie, the males had all the important stuff to do...so katrina had no scope basically. I dont remember other things lol...watched this movie way too long ago :S lol

5/5
must watch
dragged in some parts but kept me hooked.