Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

211su

Goldie

211su

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged

Trust is a synonym to warmth in a relationship. When a person has placed their trust in you, it is something you should respect and repay that trust with honesty.

This is what Siddhant did today. When Riddhima hugged him, he did not hug her back, rather he could not. He knew that hugging her, making her believe that whatever Armaan had said was in fact written by him, he was disrespecting her. And not only Riddhima, he couldn't even disrespect Armaan's feelings. If he had taken Armaan's feelings as his own, he would have always felt guilty as it was just few minutes back that Riddhima had told him that by taking Armaan's help he had disrespected her and her hope for them. So how could he do that now. Not for once did he think that he might lose Riddhima, but he did not want to lose her faith in him. He did not want to start afresh with a lie. He probably feels the same and much more but how could he keep his mouth shut, knowing it was wrong. Those were Armaan's words, feelings, it were not his. So, how could he start his relationship anew by stepping onto someone else's feelings and heart. That is not Siddhant. He couldn't do so, as he lives for the happiness of others and not himself.

Riddhima was shattered, broken and my heart went out to her. When she understood that it was all a plan again, something inside her broke. Here she was trying to build her relationship with her husband and he was taking help from Armaan. And she has always disliked it when Armaan is brought in between her and Sid. She was not upset because he lied to her, but because she felt that now she may not be able to believe in him. When Armaan started reading the so called diary, she started reliving her moments with Sid. On being told by Armaan, that all that feelings are of Sid, she again hoped for them, believed in Sid, felt that he actually wants her, loves her and so she hugged him. That is all that she had wanted from Sid, to simply tell her how much she means to him and how much he wants them. She was happy and satisfied, that her husband thinks of her as worthy enough of loving her so much. She then apologizes to him for having misunderstood him again.She was happy and that hug was bliss for her. She did not care for the people present there, why would she, she was calm and peaceful in her man's arms. For those few minutes she had got everything that she had wanted. 

When she walks away, it is because Armaan confessing on behalf of Sid and Sid himself confessing, are completely different. It's not that she believes that Sid cannot love her, it's just that her hopes have been shattered every time, so she is looking for an assurance from Sid that no matter what happen, I am there for you, with you. Like she said, do you really want to be with me I don't think so, this is because he has broken her hope. Every time she tried to come close to him, he pushed her away with very hurtful words. She isn't looking for big romantic gestures from him, just a few words of love, care and affection would work. But then these things have to come from Sid himself, Riddhima shouldn't feel that he is forcing himself in their relationship. He has to get her to believe that he truly and deeply wants her.

One thing is for sure, like all of us Siddhant Riddhima fans have gained respect for Sid again, so has Riddhima. What he did today was so Siddhant and something only he could do. Today, Riddhima walks away with immense respect for Sid in her heart. This trust and respect for each other will help them take their relationship forward and make their marriage blissful. As it is not just love that is essential for a successful relationship respect, faith, forgiveness, communication etc are important as well.

Supriya

Edited by 211su - 03 June 2010 at 12:11am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*kashevrosa.cricellichown001athithiarkajenksgrapunzel84Saleem.Kmabelka7eelaluvkasuJATINTHAKKARAnnaNAshleyprejudicedStarshineHuesmysterieuxssdtvgojannami2811romiosugar1_Divya_prerna4rishavLennienikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SR: Trust and respect" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

StarshineHues

IF-Rockerz

StarshineHues

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Great post !!

Siddhant Modi showed yesterday why he's so amazing and wonderful.......he was holding the one thing he wanted most in the world in his arms.....and he let it go, just because those weren't his words, and he respects Armaan too much for that. I love him for his honesty, selflessness, and for the amazing human-being he is. It killed him to let go of Riddhima and to hurt her all over again, but he couldn't go along with a lie.

And Riddhima, I felt so bad for her yesterday. She was just so happy to be in his arms, she thought she'd finally gotten everything she'd ever wanted, only to have it snatched away all over again. However, I'm sure she knows that Siddhant would never want to base their relationship on a lie, and whatever he did was out of respect for her feelings.

-Aditi

Edited by StarshineHues - 03 June 2010 at 12:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricelli211suJATINTHAKKARromiosugar1prerna4rishav

uppaas

IF-Rockerz

uppaas

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap  Great post this is what i wanted from Sid...Way to go baby..Now get yr wife your way !!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricelli211suJATINTHAKKARShilpa.AgarwalStarshineHuesromiosugar1prerna4rishav

angel4lif_1

Groupbie

angel4lif_1

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
sid rocked yesterday.. though m an ardent AR fan... yesterday for me sid stole the show.. for so many days of disappointment i somewhr lost hopes that such a scene wud ever be taken.. that u CV;s for such a beautiful scene.. i loved sid yesterday!! :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricelli211suJATINTHAKKARStarshineHuesromiosugar1prerna4rishav

zeenia

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ssdtvgojan

IF-Sizzlerz

ssdtvgojan

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Hi Supriya..........

Awesome Post..........
Really proud of Sid and also love our Hope couple SR.

Loved yr heading........Trust and Respect.........

Every relationship is based on trust and respect for eachother and SR relationship is truly based on the respect and love for eachother.

Really ridz will be proud of her hubby for his honesty and innocence...

Wonderfully written supriya........... Loved itThumbs Up

JATINTHAKKAR

IF-Dazzler

JATINTHAKKAR

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Hi Supriya,Big smile

Great Post to Start Off things.Thumbs Up
This Post was very Nice.Clap
It started My day.Wink

Well Trust & Respect are the two sides of a same coin.
These Two things can guarantee Success in Any Relationship.
I love the Fact That Our Siddhima are travelling on the Path of Truth & they have Respect to each other.
So Siddhima is Going To Rule Forever.
Well Riddhima' Hug has always brought Sid's Emotional Turmoil to an End.
Hope to see this happens once again.
Well Sid could have hugged Riddhima & Took her Home but he Does'nt want to build this relationship with base of Lies,Frauds & Deceipt.

When Sid saw Armaan the First Time in Sanjeevani,He could had ran from there & he could had took Riddhima to Pune or any other place & Perhaps they could had Romance & Consummated Each Other.But we all SiddhimaFans are Proud that Sid Does'nt ran away from the Problems of Life.

Shashank has Rightly said,
"Sid Zindagi ki mushkilon se darr ke Bhaag jaane waalo main se nahin hain"Clap

Riddhima will have Immense Love,Trust & Respect towards her Cute Doc & Hubby After This.
Riddhima Bas Ab,
Bheegi si,Bhaagi si Sid ke baazouan main samaou,Soyi si,Jaagi si Koi PremDhun Sid Ko sunnao.Wink

Sid's Honesty  Really Touches Heart.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricelli211suromiosugar1prerna4rishav

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top