CID

EP 625 : Ek Khoon Do Baar (5-Jun-2010) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
i miss daya a lot..................................................................
i cant concentrate on tv , but i was thinking about daya only...................
i cant see this without daya.....................please come back.....................

the episode were good . abhijit didnt say anything and no stupid jokes. its a standard.i liked it.the story was good, it was new.i like the way of presentation.but i have some suggestions
thasha should change her hair style, i hate her hair style that makes her bad looking

why freddie call sachin as 'sir'??? i mean he is new officer and a senior officer like freddie can call him by name.he was simply standing and doing nothing! why its so? no partiality to freddie please..........

i like abhijit wearing coat that covers his colars.it looks more graceful

the show keeps its standard and now its a class

bravo cid...........................................
keep going...................

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EP 625 : Ek Khoon Do Baar (5-Jun-2010) (Page 6)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
ok for me the episode was boring,thats it.I mean i missed almost everyone in the team-
Daya was not there throughout which is the first reason as to why i didn't like the episode
Abhijeet-he also had very less screen space,jo bhi tha achcha kiya.

Yaar why is that Sachin becoming so bossy,I mean one thing i couldn't bear seeing was that Freddy was calling him sir,yaar i really think ki bechare Freddy ko kaisa lagta hoga(even though he's a character but imagine how would he have felt if he really existed)he's been working non-stop and also quite well for 13 years,even though he many a times cracks stupid jokes but when it comes to work he's totally dedicated as others and he's being made to call his junior Sachin,SIR
Sach bataoon mera toh khoon khaul utha i couldn't control my anger and was like how dare that Sachin orders Freddy Angry Angry
Iss SACHIN ka kuch karo jaldi-I hate him totally,usko dekhte hi mera mann kartha hai channel badal daalu
Kal ke episode mein not much Abhi,no Daya,and less ACP also so i didn't like it at all
Tasha-Vivek-great job kal ka episode i watched only for these 2.
Forensic-for the 1st time i would se ki agar mujhe poore episode mein kuch achcha laga it was the forensic scene yesterday,no althu-falthu conversations(i wouldn't say totally but less),no Abhi-Taarika flirting was like 'thank god' for me

Very bad screenplay and boring direction
I know someones watching over us isliye Abhi-Taarika flirting control mein aa gaya and hopefully jald hi is Sachin ka bhi kuch ho jaye,i don't mind him becoming a Shaheed like Aditi atleast he won't come back

One more thing the motive for the murder was so wierd and more thatn that that lady who was above 50 killed the person,cut her to pieces took her to another house and threw it there !!!
Ye baath kuch hazam nahi hui,if her son would have been the culprit thoda samajh bhi aa jatha .

So finally a very very boring episode for me
and SACHIN,ITS A REQUEST PLEASE GO BACK,PLEASE !!!

Edited by didobhav - 05 June 2010 at 11:01pm

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Only in one thing consistency maintained from few episodes i.e. Abhijeet's character. He is getting back to normal.

about case. starting was good but at the end they show that such a smart criminal makes all foolish mistakes.  Without any soild proof that criminal confessed. wah. Photograph to aisi dikhayi jaisi while doing murder its taken.

If I would have been in her place I would have said so what. Photograph doesn't convey any solid that it actually lands one behind bar.

Comeon My Mom can use both hands for writing she use right hand and for other households work use left hand. Sachin Tenndulkar is lefty but plays right handed. This is no proof to actually get hold of culprit.

ACP is somewhat doing behind table works only. Rarely seen on field. Always in bureau or forensic.  Like more screen and dialogues given to Tasha, Freddy.

One thing sure Sachin doesn't have leadership qualities. Lot of hard work is required on his part. As always you were one weak point in this case.

Just want to confirm. At any point at any time from when this show made bi-weekly has anyone seen Abhi-Sachin together. (not when everyone is there) just they or any one other member.  everyone is seen with every other member. but I can't remmeber these two. May be I missed.

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 06 June 2010 at 1:04am

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
 during  sachin's 1st episode ,khatra chemical bomb episode(climax), apaharan .

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Some jokes :

During investing in garbage area.

Sachin (to Security Guard) : Arrey bhai suno, tumeh pata hai yeh khoon ki daag yaha kaise aayi ? Pls yaar kuch batao na. (begging). Humein thodi madat hogi.

SG : chal fut le . kalti maar . nahi to dho dalunga. aise bhi tu kisi kaam ka nahin. tujhe bolne liye kuch nahi hain.

Sachin looks upset and saddy.

Fredie comes and slaps that SG a tight one

Fredie : chupchap apni chonch khol. nahin to zindagi bhar kabhi kisi ko guard nahi kar payega.

SG falls down. then started crying...Sir mujhe kuch nahin pata hai.

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Sorry for late update yet again!!! Life mein problems kuch jyaada hi bad gayi hai...CryCryCry

Episode was okkay for me... i was in such a pathetic mood, that i needed a dose of CID very badly.so for me anything wud have been a saviour! Daya sir's absence was expected.. i had some idea abt it...so not shoked!!! But surely shoked at sachin's character being highlighted.Freddy calling him SIR????Yukkkk!!!DeadDead

Tashs was awesome, her new costumes were nice too....ClapClap
Loved Abhijeet sir in the forensic lab....I mean no flirting at all!!!ShockedShockedBig smile Was shocked but loved it....

Lab discussions have started yet again...which is good...

Overall a nice episode.... I loved it...after all i had to like it!!! It came to me as a saviour for 1 hour of the day!

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
wats dsi,,only sachin,freddy n tasha sdolved d case..no daya n very less abhi.kajal n acp..........why is sachin givn so much importance???:(:(

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
caps link added to the first post. Thanks to anantanni

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

totallynotme101

Post Reply New Post

Go to top