CID

EP 625 : Ek Khoon Do Baar (5-Jun-2010) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Damn I missed today's episode too...had to go out. I need the repeat telecast of yesterday's and today's episode badly...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EP 625 : Ek Khoon Do Baar (5-Jun-2010) (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Overall it was a good episode..no shayari no flirting...aakho pe yahin hi nahi ho raha Tarika samane hokar bhi abhijeet ..are wa hamra sabse purana abhi waps aagaya..Clapgod is gr8...fredy bhi serious ho gaya...kitane saalo baad..bonus
Tasha was rocking...usako aur jyada kaam mila to vo rocking perfomance deti hein..was looking very beautiful in jacket as well asin navaari saaree
Fornsic lab sudhar gaya...thoda jocke is ok..bearableBig smile
Where is Daya sir yaar?Cry...missed too much..sachine pretend like Dya...abe bachhe daya ka magic kuch aur hein...tum kitani bhi koshish karo..tum daya jaise kabhi ho nahi paoge..bhohut footage kha liya..ab jara break lo..2-3 episode mat dikhana...hum pe hemrbaani hogi..
Prabh di lagata hein aapaka OPern latter to B.P. Singh kisisne padha liya hein....esaliye ye chamtkar ho rahein hein..Big smile.
Aaj CID dekhane ka kuch maaja aata lekin..daya nahi to CID nahi...esaliye ye episode good hos akata hein Excellenet nahi....Confusedwe want daya-abhi back togather...es schin ko to na...?? kyo bolo kyo aagaye tumAngryD'oh

Edited by jiya1 - 05 June 2010 at 12:31pm

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I guess Abhijeet and Vivek had taken their break from CID in the week where the new characters had joined. So, now it's probably Daya's turn to go on a holiday...He probably took a week off from CID.

But since Daya is missing and you guyz said that he was hardly there in yesterday's episode too, I dont regret missing these episodes Wink

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Why don't people understand, that after all, an actor is also a person, and Dayanand Sir is taking a break from work, it's understandable isn't it, he has been on CID for so long, now it's time for his break. Look at the bright side, he will come back rejuvinized and without dark circles around his eyes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarzerry123

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
i would like to thrash the screen play ..what a crap work...oh my god Sachin was requesting security guard to tell them something about C.I.D all time fav Khoon... Sachin was leading a team of Freddy and tasha Confused everyone except trio call him Sir Wacko positives i found out of todays episode are Freddy got serious finally ufff and Abhijeet maintain his old avatar... Smile negatives have a long list to explore..yeah i noticed one thing on couple of occasions Kajol was about to speak up something or just pretending that she got a clue and thinking deeply but fortunately ends up with tongue in a mouth...thank god...i am fed up from Sachin really i can't bear him anymore ..he was standing outside when freddy and Tasha were finding so called khoon in a shit with mask on their nose.at the end what a great way to find khooni ROFL khooni is lifty so see around and find out about lefty people one of them will be khooni...well enough to prove in a court as well...and someone who made such a wonderful plan at the end without any force or valid proof will admit that she is a murderer... well this is possible only in 2010 era... Clap

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
@debayon- I totally agree with you... we crib so much if we don't see them for just one episode...I agree the episodes tend to look empty and boring even if one person from the trio goes missing. But, then we love them so much right, we should think about their personal lives too. They do deserve a nice vacation once in a while. They are not machines after all and they have families and children too...

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
yas..daya sir ne break liya to kuch nahi lekin ye sachin ..ye problem hein...he is pretend like daya...may be..unbearable hein yaar...etanahi esake jagaha Daya sir hote to kitana achhi traha se karate..eakdam natural lagate hein..he look like cop yaar...aur ye sachin etana jamata nahi..ha use chance dena chahiye new hein..aise kuch logo ko lagata hoga..lekin kitana chance de yaar..hight hogaya...aur nahi zel sakate...useme vo chram nahi dikhata jo cop mein hota hein...ye to chlo so so acting hein...cop agressive hote hein..unka aatitude...wo nahi hein...daya sir unaka aatitude...aur softness(kala ka episode... when he was tallking with that kid..how beattiful scene it was)...hum daya sir se compaire to nahi kara sakate..daya sir naye the...tabhi ye dikkat unako ye nahi aai...wo pahelesehi excellent the...ye sachin to average bhi nahi...
esaliye..ye episode excellent ho sakata tha...lekin sachin ki acting aur expressions se etana effective nahi laga...
sorry sachin ke bare mein etana likha hein...aur yaha kuan esaka fana hoga..plz dont mind...lekin yaha completition bahut hein..logo ko best nahi mila to good to milana chahiye...sachin aane se hamare fev jodi tut gai..jo CID ki aatma thi vahi kaha missing hein yaar..esase jyada crap kya ho sakata hein

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
you are great bhinder and Jia you could find positives in this episode, coz Daya sir's absence took away all my hopes from the episode. Well I couldnt watch yesterdays episode so this epi was like a stress buster and energy to work for another week and everything got my nerves with Daya sir absence and on top of that Sachin not only heading Freddy but imitating Daya sir too now how mean is that. I understand deboyan that Dayanand sir need rest but they could have complemented wid more of vivek freedy and Abhi sir but what they decide is great limelight to sachin Angry M speecless yar ab aur kya bolo i jus feel eeeeehhhhhhh

Edited by sneha_fighter - 05 June 2010 at 1:10pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top