Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sneha_fighter

you are great bhinder and Zerry you could find positives in this episode

Actually Sneha, I didnt watch today's episode, I missed it. So, I didnt really give any opinion on the episode 😛...since ppl were feeling bad that there is no Daya in today's episode, I was just making a point saying that he's probably on vacation....

sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zerry123

Actually Sneha, I didnt watch today's episode, I missed it. So, I didnt really give any opinion on the episode 😛...since ppl were feeling bad that there is no Daya in today's episode, I was just making a point saying that he's probably on vacation....

sorry yar I meant Jia 😆
prabha. thumbnail
As we know Daya Sir was on vacation, hence I expected that he might be missing from the show today. he was totally missing from the promo.

Overall an OKish case. Boring screenplay and direction. Fire and Aggression totally missing. Daya Sir was not there at all and Abhi Sir also did not much screen time. Even Vivek was no more than an extra. Plus if you are going to show Sachin lead, this is what you will get.

The forensic scenes could have lifted the case with the way they could have given us details about finding. The dialog writer has to do a better job than this. Its time to work harder.I was dreading when it began but thankfully the scene was toned down.

Seeing Sachin lead is a pain, he is plain horrible, zero leadership skills, zero aggression, zero fire. I HATE HIM. I want him out, immediately. Vivek could have done better than him. The problem is they never let Freddie lead from the front (why why, please tell us why Freddie can't lead) and till now we have seen Vivek addressing him as Sir, so even he is out as the leader. Who is left? This Sachin. He is Daksh Part II, I just dislike him so much.

Kajal wasted and in some closeup shots I was wondering what she was trying to project. Strange expressions. Not impressive

Good to see Freddie like this, a worthy contributor to the case. Loved his suggestion to find the culprit. I was thrilled to see him like this.

Abhijit great again. He was in the lab yet focused I love him that way but he did not have much screen time. Wonder why.

AND loved Tasha, she got a lot of importance and I loved her. She was amazing. My second most favorite lady cop since Asha. Someone I have been able to accept wholeheartedly. She is dressing like a cop, walking, talking, everything like a perfect cop. For me she was the star today.

Another thing, I was glad to see drawing-boards, photographs displayed and team discussions which were missing since sometime.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneha_fighter

sorry yar I meant Jia 😆

why are you saying sorry..yaar?
aur eak batana fredy inspector hein ya sub-inpector...kyoki he was addressing sachin as sir..agar vo inspector hei to sachin se senior hein..then why he had addressing him as a SIr?
Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What was that ? Why was that ?

I am confused. I have left no words for tonight episode. I predicted that either it would be a mindblowing or a massacre. I didn't think that my second prediction would happen.

Though it was a hopeless case, still I got some positive points about tonight show-

1. Tasha and Fredie : Real refreshing and in their originality long time back. I loved Tasha's job. I am agree with Prabha . She is star of tonight. And I enjoyed Fredie's work too.

2. Sachin : May be he tried to be Daya but he did an impact on me. Well he did a better job than other episode where he is just a sidekick. Yes we stil cursing him due to his limelight but we need to accept it. Come on yaar he is not that bad.

Well this is it. no more positive points.

Negatives :

1. Abhijit and Vivek : They could be more utilised in this episode . Just two or three scene they shared a bonding relation. Yes after Daya and Abhijit, it is now Abhijit and Vivek . I dont know if it create magic or not.

2. Forensic : Damn it.. it was flirting scene between Salunka and Sonali. it was just to start . but thankfully CID team arrived and saved us.

3. Worst Storyline : Never ever heard that a person can be killed twice in between 20 kms distance. Well if u ask me , I would say it was the most worst concept of tonight episode.

Its almost impossible to spread that kind of blood on next spot. and that is even just like fresh ones. lol

So this is all about tonight show.

sakshya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
First,why you all hate Sachin so much?

good thing is that Tasha and Freddie got more scope in this episode.

Sachin also got more scope, he got this chance so early,vivek is there from so many years also didn't get the chance to lead the team.he looks so young may be thats why they kept him as junior officer only.

i missed acp too i know that they need a break but i love acp and i want him to lead the team.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sakshya

First,why you all hate Sachin so much?

good thing is that Tasha and Freddie got more scope in this episode.

Sachin also got more scope, he got this chance so early,vivek is there from so many years also didn't get the chance to lead the team.he looks so young may be thats why they kept him as junior officer only.

i missed acp too i know that they need a break but i love acp and i want him to lead the team.

It's not about Sachin, but how his character has been developed.

We don't like a senior member like Freddie calling him 'sir' and this new guy getting so much of attention before our hearts have warmed up to him.

Vivek was respectful to Freddie from the beginning. Even his leg-pulling is in the right spirit. But Freddie was never made to address Vivek as 'sir'.

Why is Sachin getting more importance than Vivek? If Vivek got so much of screen time and Sachin were made to do the mundane work, we wouldn't have minded.

Why on earth is a newcomer getting so much attention?
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This was an OKish case. I missed Daya Sir but it's understandable that he's gone on a a vacation. OK, so here are my opinions from an unbiased POV:

Abhijit- I really loved his haircut today, he was looking better. I felt that he should've been leading the team of Sachin, Kaajal and Tasha, he has better experience with all this. He didn't contribute much investigation- wise, I wish he did.

ACP- Marvelous, I loved his expressions and reactions.

Vivek- He could've headed the team or maybe Freddy instead of Sachin, if not Abhijit Sir. Anyways, I loved his chemistry with Abhijit Sir, but was disheartened at PT slowly breaking up Abhi-Daya. I loved his sarcastic comment at that injured guy, when he said "Aapke seems mein dard toh nahi ho raha na?"   👏

Freddy- I LOVEDhis character today. Not many jokes, no shayaris at all, nothing. His strong questioning was exceptional, and he was serious and dedicated at finding clues. His plan at the end was fantastic! Welcome back, Fredericks.

Sachin- IDK what do say about this guy, 80% of the time he looked so mismatched in the team, with expressions coming in the wrong time, bad leadership skills, no passion in his voice et al. However, towards the end, he looked OK. Overall, I'dsay he was disappointing, he could've done better.

Kaajal- Not much from her today.

Tasha- I hope she was given as much scope as Vivek but whatever she got, she grasped it and delivered a fine performance, unlike Sachin. Her expressions, looks etc, all spelt police officer. Glad to see her

Forensics- It was OK, I guess. They shouldn't have started with nonsensical Salunkhe-Sonali flirting. But whatever, everyone was fine in the lab. My heart was in my mouth when Abhijit was in the lab, but luckily nothing happened.

Overall, the plot could've been better. And Fireworks, plz keep Sachin in the background, now that he proved he can't do much.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i miss daya a lot..................................................................
i cant concentrate on tv , but i was thinking about daya only...................
i cant see this without daya.....................please come back.....................

the episode were good . abhijit didnt say anything and no stupid jokes. its a standard.i liked it.the story was good, it was new.i like the way of presentation.but i have some suggestions
thasha should change her hair style, i hate her hair style that makes her bad looking

why freddie call sachin as 'sir'??? i mean he is new officer and a senior officer like freddie can call him by name.he was simply standing and doing nothing! why its so? no partiality to freddie please..........

i like abhijit wearing coat that covers his colars.it looks more graceful

the show keeps its standard and now its a class

bravo cid...........................................
keep going...................

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok for me the episode was boring,thats it.I mean i missed almost everyone in the team-
Daya was not there throughout which is the first reason as to why i didn't like the episode
Abhijeet-he also had very less screen space,jo bhi tha achcha kiya.

Yaar why is that Sachin becoming so bossy,I mean one thing i couldn't bear seeing was that Freddy was calling him sir,yaar i really think ki bechare Freddy ko kaisa lagta hoga(even though he's a character but imagine how would he have felt if he really existed)he's been working non-stop and also quite well for 13 years,even though he many a times cracks stupid jokes but when it comes to work he's totally dedicated as others and he's being made to call his junior Sachin,SIR
Sach bataoon mera toh khoon khaul utha i couldn't control my anger and was like how dare that Sachin orders Freddy 😡 😡
Iss SACHIN ka kuch karo jaldi-I hate him totally,usko dekhte hi mera mann kartha hai channel badal daalu
Kal ke episode mein not much Abhi,no Daya,and less ACP also so i didn't like it at all
Tasha-Vivek-great job kal ka episode i watched only for these 2.
Forensic-for the 1st time i would se ki agar mujhe poore episode mein kuch achcha laga it was the forensic scene yesterday,no althu-falthu conversations(i wouldn't say totally but less),no Abhi-Taarika flirting was like 'thank god' for me

Very bad screenplay and boring direction
I know someones watching over us isliye Abhi-Taarika flirting control mein aa gaya and hopefully jald hi is Sachin ka bhi kuch ho jaye,i don't mind him becoming a Shaheed like Aditi atleast he won't come back

One more thing the motive for the murder was so wierd and more thatn that that lady who was above 50 killed the person,cut her to pieces took her to another house and threw it there !!!
Ye baath kuch hazam nahi hui,if her son would have been the culprit thoda samajh bhi aa jatha .

So finally a very very boring episode for me
and SACHIN,ITS A REQUEST PLEASE GO BACK,PLEASE !!!Edited by didobhav - 13 years ago