EP 625 : Ek Khoon Do Baar (5-Jun-2010) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
w8ing fr it 2day!!!
kaash a good episode ho!!

Yes for me too.

But my query is still same. Will it be a mindblowing or a massacre ?

Ok ready of another treat. Todays episode another Khoon. Hopefully interesting Khoon

I was just thinking why not Sony change it name to Fireworks Prod.     I think SONY is living on them not they on SONY. They planning to make Aahat daily show........ Kisi din diamg khisak gaya to CID ko bhi daily show bana denge. NOOO. I want good strong stories please murder mat karna CID ka.
Edited by sunnyp1414 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

They planning to make Aahat daily show........ Kisi din diamg khisak gaya to CID ko bhi daily episode bana denge. NOOO. I want good strong stories please murder mat karna CID ka.
They shouldn't make it a daily show...its impossible. They'll have to bring in another ACP for sure. Shivaji Satam already has his hands full. And we are not going to accept that!!! Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

They shouldn't make it a daily show...its impossible. They'll have to bring in another ACP for sure. Shivaji Satam already has his hands full. And we are not going to accept that!!!
i think same
I am a strong proponent of the half-hour shows.
time is ticking...1 hr to go.....i hope this case enlivens us and brightens our weekend

I dont think Sony will dare to do that with CID. Because this is the only show from they are earning a nice amount of peny. It would be a Dumb thought if they try to make CID a daily show. CID has already lost its Charms due to Fireworks and Sony's unneccessary steps.

I mean where is that chills-thrills what we used to watch before in CID.

CID is not even close to its past. So Sony or Fireworks can throw the idea of making CID a dalily show to cold storage.

Ek khoon do baar lets see how the case is. Daya and abhi nowhere to be seen in the first scene. Freddys back
Wow... chamatkaar ho gaya! Abhijit was in the forensic lab, yet no flirting! :O  Good decision! 😃

The episode is fairly good too. Nice to see Tasha given more screen time and chance to perform.