Posted: 13 years ago
@Visrom take ur time....

@Bhinder STill ur story is gonna rock surelyπŸ˜ƒ

@Bhavna....i m sure u will guess it!!!!πŸ˜‰
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

@visrom I understand your situation totally and don't worry yaar we can wait right ?? take your time and don't strain yourself much because you've been travelling so take rest and don't worry we can wait so take your time

Thanks...I really need rest...you know I shared the driving load with others. We didn't have Daya with us. πŸ˜‰
M ready to wait fr sometime.
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

See friends, the formatting and stuff takes time...and I am back after 3 days and you know. Give me at least time till afternoon.

i hope you had a nice journey πŸ˜‰ and yeah Not a problem..Surely can wait till afternoon...go ahead for having some rest time, charge yourself and back with bang of stories... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
visrom thumbnail
Started putting up the stories...please view the other thread.
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Visrom as stories has been received by you and you have already uploaded...now just wondering if you could change the subject of this thread So that respected members could find out the story thread for comments...otherwise for some people it would be confusing..
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhinder.kamboj

Visrom as stories has been received by you and you have already uploaded...now just wondering if you could change the subject of this thread So that respected members could find out the story thread for comments...otherwise for some people it would be confusing..

Could you please clarify what exactly you want to be changed?
bhinder.thind thumbnail
As now you have got all the entries and all the comment proceeding will take in another thread..." STORY CONTEST - 2 [OPEN] - General Thread" So just wondering if you Change "Open" to something close or write a another message so that members could easily find the another thread where stories are posted..i am very bad in explaining πŸ˜† So please correct me if am wrong i don't know how things went in 1st contest
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabha.

Visrom I have been trying but I have not been able to make much progress. Its been stressful at work. Too many things on the mind. I will try but it looks difficult.

@prabha....this was your last message....didn't really mention that you are dropping out, you know.
prabha. thumbnail
Sorry yaar, I fell sick after that and I thought I mentioned that I will not be able to finish things. I am so sorry I know you really wanted me to participate.