Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: modestar

Heyy I am new to India-Forums ! i am a great an of CIID ! even i would love to Participate but the deadline is too Close now !

I wanted to Know if this is the Last contest or will such contests happen afterwards here ? 😊
and also i wanted to know if we can rate and vote for the stories even if we are not participating !  and what is the whole procedure ? 😕

If you want to participate, you are welcome, but you have to send the story by 24th June 8PM IST. go thru the first post of this thread for details and updates everyday.

And this is definitely not going to be the last contest. 😃

Those who are not writing can also rate. No probs. You'll have to allot marks out of 10 to each story.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
modestar thumbnail
thanks visrom !! 😃
well if this is not the last. then i ll take part in the next ! 😊 i want to write with a nice open mind ! 😊

ok ! and where should i post my ratings ?
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: modestar

thanks visrom !! 😃

well if this is not the last. then i ll take part in the next ! 😊 i want to write with a nice open mind ! 😊

ok ! and where should i post my ratings ?

Once the contest closes, I'll put up all the stories in one thread. All raters have to read the stories and PM their ratings and comments to me before the deadline.
modestar thumbnail
Allright Thanks ! I am waiting to Read The Stories ! 😛
visrom thumbnail
Hi all,
One more day left...and I've received only 6 stories till now. Where are the others???????
prabha. thumbnail
Visrom I have been trying but I have not been able to make much progress. Its been stressful at work. Too many things on the mind. I will try but it looks difficult. Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail

All participants, please read this.

Those who have not sent in their entries - are you ok with tomorrow or should I extend it till Saturday? But pls remember, extending the deadline for your sake will mean compulsory participation from your side. 😉

Those who have already sent - are you ok to wait for 2 more days? You know - we've had one participant down with a fracture, another 2 on cloud-nine after meeting the CID team. So they were unable to focus on this.

What do you all say? Pls respond.

(And needless to say - hope you all are going thru the first page of this thread everyday for latest updates)
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@visrom - I am personally dying to read the rest of the stories and will be happy if it's tomorrow. But,if it's inconvenient for some other participants, then I dont mind waiting...
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: zerry123

@visrom - I am personally dying to read the rest of the stories and will be happy if it's tomorrow. But,if it's inconvenient for some other participants, then I dont mind waiting...

I understand....😊 But what's the point if we get only 6 stories?
sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would be highly obliged If you extend the deadline visrom as I am trying really hard to concentrate on the story and will try to submit b4 Friday. Hope other contestants are ok wid it